Chapter 15

She knock the door, slowly open it revealing freen who was sitting on the sofa which place at the main space of the office as it was the space for rest, taking a break or for friendly talking. She could see how freen was resting her back on the sofa with her legs crossed. She looks so freaking hot with her black outift that were hot and gorgeous just like usual.

Freen's head slightly tilting, just looking onto becky who was walking towards her with a paper inside her hands. She adjusted her posture and sit properly when becky already standing still in front of her right now. She look at her up and down before raising her eyebrows.

"What was that papers for?" Freen ask makes becky quickly handing her the papers.

"You just need to put your signature there lady boss. So that we get your approvement and for your information, the marketing works for this projects is done lady boss." Becky said with a glimpse of sparkle could be seen inside her eyes. She's that happy when finishing her works and the tasks for this new projects.

"Is that so?" Freen then humming.

"Hmm...."

"So.. This only need to be approved huh?" She ask again as becky smiling and nodding her head happily. She's really that happy! Just like a little girl. Freen cant help but to feels her heart beating only by seeing those smiley face of hers. How cute, How pretty and how peaceful.

"Then help me grab my pen on the table." Freen said as becky nodding and quickly running to the table, taking the pen and come to her place again before handing the paper and pen. Freen look at her face and she grabbing her hand instead of taking the pen. She pulled becky's hand making becky's eyes buttoning and without she realise, she already safely in freen's arms, sitting perfectly on freen's lap and the papers or pen is nowhere.

Becky gulping hardly when her eyes meeting freen's. She could feel how freen's body become tense and how her eyes staring deeply as if she was digging into her soul. Freen slightly lick her lips and tracing her eyes down from becky's eyes, nose and lastly lips. The lips that still looks untouched as her lipsticks is still perfect. She could feel her heart beating and also could heard how becky's heart doing the same rhythm as hers.

"Im crazy becky. I keep wanting to taste your lips. To taste you..." Freen whispered with her slightly shaky voices and her eyes still stucks on becky's lips. For becky, she feels her heart bursting when heard those words. Her cheeks rosen up, reddened and can feel her blood rushing to her face. Why should she feel like this...oh god!

"I-im a w-woman l-lady boss." Becky somehow manage to say that words but with a gulp. The surrounding and air feels so hot here, the sexual tension is freaking strong and lastly, the attraction from each other towards each other were insanely unbeatable.

"So? Let me taste your lips everytime and anytime i want, becky. Please." With that, freen know that she's down bad. She literally begging a girl, just to kiss her lips and she is becky. Yes. She freaking never begging to anyone but her. Becky feels like the words that freen said just now is a spell towards her. The attraction makes their gap slowly close and with a blink of eyes, their lips collide to each other.

The grip of freen's hand on becky's waist getting tighter, sending the electric pulse to all over becky's body. She's dead. Dead over magical touch of freen. Their lips touching as freen slowly initiate the kiss with the most soft and passionate kiss she have ever made. She tilting her head and so do becky. She then cupped becky's cheeks as they turn their head to the other side to take turns kissing in each side. Left and right sides of their lips. Becky's hand slowly to cupped freen's face too, and they savouring each other mouth as if there is no tomorrow.

Becky's heart thumping loudly, same as freen. The kiss, touch and all of what freen did to her makes she gone crazy. She have never feel this before and for sure freen already become her first kiss.

Freen grabbing becky's waist closer to her and hug her tightly, showing how greedy and impatient she is. She feels the lust and the eagerness of tasting becky more boiling up inside her body. She slightly bite becky's lips makes becky gasped and take the chance to slide her tongue, sucking and exploring becky's mouth more. She can't even take a stop as she could feel how becky started to catch her breath. Yes, becky cant help but to admit how good freen is in this aspects.

Becky slightly push freen's chest making freen give a last move of kiss before broke it slowly. She immediately catch for the breath as freen staring onto her deeply. Freen eyes was slightly red and flamming just like how she is when she with other woman. But, the difference is there is a sparkle inside her eyes and her heart thumping crazily when she with becky. Freen could see how becky's eyes slightly dilated and how her lips right now smudges because of the kiss. She smirking proudly.

Becky slightly bite her lips and looking down in embarrassed. Freen then hold her chin, making her look up into her eyes. Becky is in awe when meeting those eyes of hers. So beautiful.Freen tilting her head a little and wearing her tint smile without knowing.

"We should do this often, Mrs armstrong. And the papers... No need my signature. The papers is approved." She smirking and raising her eyebrows a little. Becky gulped and quickly standing up from freen's lap, fixing her shirt and hair too while freen just look at her.

Freen chuckled beacuse of the cuteness. Very cute in her eyes. Mess, and clumsy because of her.

"A-alright l-lady b-boss. i-im g-going." Becky stuttered hardly. Again, that's make freen chuckled.

"You're stuttering hardly mrs armstrong." She chuckled and raising her eyebrows before staring onto becky's flushed face. She's totally red!

"E-ermm.... i-im going! A-and.. why did you asking me here just now?"

"For this." Freen shrugged her shoulder and showing her proud face to becky. Becky closed her eyes, hissing in embarrassed and then quickly turning her back.

"I-im going out!" She quickly running away.

"We should do this often!!!" Freen shout with her wide smile.

"Do with that woman then!!!!!" Becky shout before she open the door, get out and slammed it loudly. Freen then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? W-what? T-that woman? Who?!" She mumbled and rub her nape. Confuse. But for sure, she's satisfied. She finally get to kiss becky. And she will make sure she get this anytime and everytime she want. She want becky forever. That's what she knows right now.