Chapter 39

Freen stay still in her car already for two hours. Its night. But she didn't even drove away from the restaurant's parking lot. Her chest still moving up and down hardly, her breath still quick, and face really tense. All of her muscles were clench tightly in mad. Of course, her mind still fresh with the scenes happened just now.

Becky even choose saint over her.

"Fuck!!!" Freen hit the car's steering hardly, still feel annoyed and yes, jealousy were pooled inside her body.

"You're fucking dead meat becky. I swear." She mumbles with her teeth grinded and her head tilt a little. That night, freen can't even sleep and spending her time with the thought of becky freaking holds and choose saint over her. The jealousy, mad and anger still boiling inside her body.

For becky, she as the same too. But she fall asleep without she knowing in tired of thinking and crying too. The sight where freen with that woman, heidi. Makes she want to throw up.

The next day, becky and of course, freen too, Going to the office with the most annoying-cold face ever. Mrs Mai, Noi and other employees were in hesitated to greet becky in the morning because of that face of hers.

Its scary.

Suddenly the office's phone that besides becky's table were ringing as becky didn't glance to it at all since she know that the phone is only linked to freen's. Mrs Mai quickly walk towards it and glancing to becky who wears her annoyed face. Mrs mai pick the phone up.

"Yes, lady boss? Mai is here."

"Where is becky? Told her to come to my room."

Mrs mai nodding and look at becky with the phone still on.

"erm becky..."

Backy look at her without mutters any words. Mrs mai could see the tense on her face. Cold and stern.

"L-lady boss wants to meet you at her office."

"Not going. Im busy." Becky immediately replied. Yeah... freen could heard everything since the call is still on.

"Lady——"

"Tell becky if she wont come i will go pick her up by myself." Freen said coldly in the phone.

"Understood.Lady boss." Mrs Mai nodding and then put down the phone. She then walk towards becky with her eyebrows furrowed. In weird. But can't think of anything.

"Lady boss wants you becky or not she will come and pick you by herself. That's all she said."

Becky then look up to Mrs mai who was standing beside her. She sighing loudly and doesnt have any other choices as she need to go to meet freen not matter what.

Becky then nodded, earning a thin smile from Mrs Mai. She then standing up from her seat, walking away towards Freen's office room which placed at the next level. She take a deep breath, before getting inside with the cold face were maintained.

Becky's eyes immediately catch a black-vibes figure who was standing and lean her back onto her office table as if she was sitting on it at the edge of it. Her hands were crossed onto her chest and her eyes were glaring sharply into hers.