Chapter 50

After for a while shopping for the groceries, freen and Heng finally on the way back home. The situation were tense and quiet makes heng thinking that freen might still mad of him about the secret of her parents. He sighing loudly and glancing towards freen for a second.

"Freen."

"What." She ask coldly and just looking to the front.

"Im sorry about.... yeah, about what happened. Im sorry for keeping that things as a secret for a long time." Heng said as freen could hear and even could see heng was really guilty. She knew heng do that for her best, but she just feel disappointed.

"I do that for your own good freen. You know me. You know how much i love you as my little sister. Right?" Heng said again, makes freen staring onto him.

Freen humming.

"Hm, I forgive you. But promise me heng. Promise me that you will never keep anything as a secret. About anythings. You also know how much i trust you right? So hold my trust tightly, Heng." Freen said as heng look at her and give a wide smile for a second.

"Thankyou freen. I will." With that, they began to become like normal again. Just like how the grandmother always expected, they become good again and not fighting.

After for a while driving, They already arrived at the palace. Heng stop the car as freen immediately get out from the car. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw a black envelope were place nicely in front of the main door.

She bending her back and getting the envelope with the most weird feelings.

"TO: MISS FREEN SAROCHA"

"What is that?" Heng ask as freen quickly fold the envelope and put it inside her pocket makes heng furrowed his eyebrows. Freen fake a grin before answering his question.

"Uhh, nothing. " She smile as heng know, he surely know that there is something off. What is she holding? What is that? That's what he ask himself but just want to hide his curiousness from freen. He then getting the groceries things as freen help him with her heart beating loudly from nervous. She should hide this from heng. Yes, for now.

The two of them getting inside the palace and putting the things on the table at the kitchen before freen's eyes searching for becky and the grandmother.

"Where is that girl." Freen mumbled as she started to walk to the other side of the palace.

Searching, searching,searching,

Her eyes stucks onto becky and the grandmother's figure in front of the weapons's room. What worse is, Seng. Seng was hugging becky and becky did not even push him away. She could see from the side that seng was smiling widely.

She clenched her hands into a fist, her jaw were tightened and teeth grinding, her chest and blood were heating up and so do her eyes. Its feels like in fire!

She was about to make a mad step but before she could do anything, Heng already grab her hand that already shaking and curled into a fist just now. Freen look at him with her red-eyes glare as heng shooking his head.

He know what she feels and only heng that brave enough to stop freen when she is in this state.

"We will talk slowly." Heng whispered before dragging freen, walking towards the three of them. With that, becky immediately push seng slowly makes seng stepping backwards.

"Oh Mrs. Freen!" Seng raise his eyebrows with his goofy flirty chuckled while the grandmother already stares onto the red-mad eyes of freen. The grandmother somehow could feel her tense. She look down onto freen's hand : fist actually that were hold by heng, her shaky breath and everything. Its so obvious of how freen feels right now.

Becky gulping. She biting her lips hardly and glancing to Heng. Heng just tilt his head a little, wanting to give a signal towards becky that freen is mad. Or jealous.

"Oh so you're coming here just to give a big hug to a random girl huh?!" Freen ask coldly with her annoyed tone and also combo with her deep stares.

Seng chuckled and come closer to her.

"What? Why did you looks so tense." Seng was about to hold freen's cheek but before he could do that, heng already block him by holding his wrist. Seng gasped.

Why does everyone looks so tense??!! Especially this heng too! He looks like freen's bodyguard!

That's what seng thinks.

For heng, He knows if seng ever lay his fingers on freen's skin. This mad-woman fist that he hold right now will never able to hold again. Its for sure will fly onto Seng's cheeks because of her anger.

"Stop Seng." Heng said coldly too.

The grandmother could feel the thick tense wall as she quickly broke it.

"Stop stop little kids. Lets go, i will cook and we will eat together." The grandmother said and grabbing seng's arm as they walk away to the kitchen. Freen's eyes then averted to becky makes becky gulping hardly and figeting with her fingers. Ugh, those eyes with madness.

*gulp*

"F-freen i---"

Before becky finished her words, freen yank heng's hand away and walking to the upstairs madly. With that, becky knows she deadly in trouble. She just stares onto her lover figure that walking away from her.

"She's mad. Sulking maybe. Talk to her carefully." Heng whispered to becky as becky nodded with a deep sigh.