Chapter 63

Three years has passed.

Three years, without freen.

"Film patrice!" Becky called for her one and only daughter from her bedroom as she right now packing for the little blue shark backpack with a bottle of milk and also diapers.

'film patrice'

After becky giving birth to her one and only daughter a long time ago, the dna test for the little girl is matching with her and with freen's. That's make becky so much happy but at the same time, her heart broke apart. Broke apart knowing that film might doesn't know she has a dad.

When looking onto film's face for the first time, She could feel how much her love for freen is still beating hardly. Same as her heart. But... its hurting too when remembering about this. Freen. Freen will forever hold her heart even though right now, she slowly to move forward for the sake of film and also her parents.

Film's face when she getting older and yes, she is 2 and will turn 3 years old soon, but Becky already could see how film's eyes slowly to shaped like freen. So gorgeous. The black orbit that sparkling, those eyes always reminding of how freen look at her with love. So good to see. Her hair also long straight and somehow just like freen too, her matured mind and also her IQ is not like a kid who in her age.

She's much more genius, matured and knowlegeable! But, she really naughty and clingy!

Freen give her a good traits for sure.

During this 3 years period too, heng finally found exactly facts about freen. About her werewolves case.

"When a half werewolves cums with their private part were connected with their partner, they will surely give a seeds to their partner. And its not based on gender. Even half - female werewolves will give them seeds."

The first one.

"When they already give them seeds and the seeds slowly to become a person in those womb, their life will forever connected with each other. With that, for the second or the next multiple cums with the same person, they will no longer being threat by those death- smokes. Their life will be forever complete, as a half-werewolves forever."

The second facts.

That's why. That's why when freen cum after that first one, becky told Heng that there is no death black smokes anymore. They are already connected since that day. And since that day too, the little person is already planted inside becky's womb.

How much becky wish that she make a early check up. How much becky wish that freen getting know this baby of her. How much becky wish........

But she know, the world is playing with her. The world become cruel as she take a person that she loves the most. Freen.

"Mummy mummy!!!!" Film suddenly jumping on becky's lap make she snapped from her thought and smiling towards the little girl.

"We mmmmm go to uncle heng house right?!" Film asking with her little finger were place on her chin as if she was thinking of it. Becky chuckled.

"Yes, film. We will go there as uncle Heng said... grandma want to meet you!"

"Really??!!!! Yeay!!! film miss grandma." Film said and started to stood up and jumping on the bed. Becky shooking her head and slowly to scooted from the bed as she pick the shark backpack just now before taking her handbag.

"Let's go. Uncle Saint is already downstairs." Becky walk towards the bed and with that, Film jumped onto her as they then walking to the outside of the house with film was carried by becky.

They actually lived at their new house. A gift from grandmother since becky doesn't want to stay at freen's old house. It just will make she remember about freen more. She can't. She need to be strong and move forward. Yes, Saint somehow becomes Heng's assistant and also give his best to help heng. Saint doesn't know about werewolves nor whatever problems is this but what he surely know is : becky will forever belong with freen. And the child is theirs. That's all what he knows.

And, he respect it.