Chapter 41

Freen leaned down on top of becky, and staring onto her deeply.

"What i said just now princess?" She ask as becky gulp and look into her eyes too.

"D-dont cum until y-you say so." She slightly stuttering, earning a tint smirk from freen.

"Good girl." Freen whispered and slowly to kiss becky on her lips as becky immediately respond onto it. The kiss were intense, passionate and hot as what becky could feel against her right now is : the madness and full with lust freen who pinned her with her own charms and pleasuring touch.

While kissing, freen's hand holding and squeezed becky's breast makes becky humming between the kiss. The touch then going down as freen teasing her clits with her two fingers.

"A-ahhhh....ahhh.."

Freen rubbing, pinching and could feel becky was getting much more wet every seconds she played with her. Freen rubbing her palm against becky's pussy in a fast pace makes becky gasped and moaning messily.

"Ahhhhh... oh god...."

"Moaning my name baby..." Freen whispered and sniffing onto becky's neck and chest. She sucking onto it, leaving the red marks. Freen rubbing her clits more as becky bucked up her hips.

"Ahhh freen... Yes.. baby... more..." Becky feel like she was so obsessed over freen's touch and want more so she get cum. Freen smirking and with the wetness of becky's pussy, she easily slide in her two fingers.

"Fuck..." Becky moaned and threw her head back wards.

Freen quickly fastened her fingers, in and out as becky moaning mess. Every of the thrust making the wet noices and with that thrust too, its giving becky the next level pleasure.

"F-fuck fuck freen!!" Becky shouts as freen could feel becky's muscles were tightening inside as freen immediately pull out her fingers. She doesnt want her to cum. Becky then look at her with her begging puppy eyes and somehow there were so many emotions inside it. Disappointed, lust, mad...

"I told you do not cum right? And you wont cum tonight, baby.." freen whispered before pulling becky inside her arms and she gather her energy to lift becky up. She stood up from the bed with becky in his arms, hugging like a koala before she walk to the corner wall of her room.

She kiss becky again and this kiss trailed down to her neck as becky just look up, to give freen more access. Freen groaning hardly as becky wrapping her arms around freen's neck with her mouth releasing those soft moaned.

"Aahhhh..."

"Ahhhhhhh"

Freen let becky's one leg were down onto the floor and the other right legs of becky were hold by her with a strong grip. That's make becky's one legs wrapping around freen's waist perfectly. Freen's mouth went down to suck her breast before she hold the strap on she wear just now and tease becky clit with it. Becky gasped, her eyes widened and the hug at freen's neck getting tighter.

Becky could feel those thick tip of the fake dick makes her mouth widened.

"Fuck baby..." Freen groaned and slowly to insert the fake dick inside becky.