Chapter 66

"Here, Mr Heng. This is all I got." Mrs Mai said as heng nodding. Mrs mai then started to reading onto the pages that she already make a research.

" BC'sF Company - just started likely three years ago. But somehow, the company quickly running up to the top with the genius start from the CEO itself. The company is new but they already earned billions profits and likely to chase ours company. The owner is Samanun anantrakul and she is also the CEO of the company. For now, Lady samanun still not showing her personal profile and also her face as every works that the company did, she will always send her assistant. Layla inatiya. Layla is formerly work at Australia. That's all what i got, Mr heng." Mrs Mai said as Heng is processing what he was heard.

His eyebrows were furrowed and his head slightly to spinning when thinking about this hardly.

"So... That company is started to being a top company, passing ours?" Heng ask and thats earning a nooded from Mrs Mai. Heng sigh deeply.

"How genius that lady samanun..." Heng mumbled.

"Thankyou, Mrs. Mai. If there is any update, just told me." Heng said with a smile and with that, Mrs Mai walk away leaving him alone. Heng then rubbing his nape.

"There is nothing bad or wrong about the company.. Should i let becky go?" Heng mumbled to himself as he actually become protective over becky after what happened. Yes, Becky become his reponsibility as freen already ask him to do that.

But will becky want?

-

Heng visited becky's house after working as he rest his back onto the couch before Film running and jumping on his lap.

"Uncle Heng Uncle heng! I want.... Mmm i want ride. Ride the big thing that circle... mmmm lights is so pretty. People. Many people." Film said with her serious explaining face makes heng somehow find its cute. With those hands of her make the circle shape. But somehow, he doesn't understand that.

"Hm? What is that...?" Heng ask with his eyebrows furrowed and look at film. Film then started to explaining again with her unstable and hard sentence.

"Stop baby. Uncle is tired. Come to mummy." Becky put a glasses of hot coffee on the table before she take a sit in front of heng and then film immediately jump and run to her. With that, becky lift her up on her lap.

"What is the circle thing?" Heng ask as he take a sip of the coffee.

"I think ferris wheels. We saw ferris wheels that night but i wont let her go there since its already late." Becky said as heng nodding his head and look at film with his smile.

"Oh. Really? Film want to ride ferris wheel? With uncle?" Heng ask as film nodding her head quickly.

"Want! want!"

"If that so... Go upstairs and play with the toys in your room because uncle want to talk with mummy. Tomorrow, uncle will bring you there okay little girl?!"

"Yeay! Okay uncle." Film run away to the upstairs with her little legs as becky sighing and look at heng with her unsatisfied face.

"You should not spoiling her too much, Heng..."

"Its okay, becky... Its makes her happy okay?!" Heng said and chuckled. He know so much that becky really dont like if he keep spoiling the little girl so much since she think that she need to grown film up as a tough girl.

Becky sigh. She then look at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Then What do you want to talk to me?"

"Okay like this, i got a letter at office and the letter said that a company want you to work with them. After i check onto the company, there is nothing wrong about it and actually its a new company. But somehow the company is so great as they already top in the business charts." Heng explained to becky and becky raising her eyebrows.

She's weird. But only a little bit weird?

She then sighing loudly.

"I dont know heng. What should i do with Film? And why should i work with them when i can work with you? With our company? With freen's company?" Becky said and that's make heng gasped.

He bite his lips.

"I just thought that... You maybe want to forget about this more? That's why i will support you if you want to work with them. I dont limit you to work with us, becbec... And plus, you're a good worker. You might get more experience and learning more at the other company combo with a good positions. That's all becbec.." Heng said as he give a tint smile.

Becky then nodding in understanding. Its true about what heng said But, she still confuse. She doesn't know what she should do.