Chapter 19

After Tee, Nam and Kate going back, Heng sigh deeply and look at freen who was quiet for a long time. She looks uneasy and angry.

"Freen.." Heng said and take a sit on the couch in front of freen, but there is no response from her.

"Freen. Okay. I know you're mad. But you also know them. They're just joking around." Heng said again as freen look up to heng's face and slightly nodded. She know that her friends were joking around, but what she thinks right now is : What should she do so that she get becky for her full lifetime. She's a werewolf. Becky is human.

"Heng. You're always with me right?" Freen suddenly asking makes heng raise his eyebrows. Heng slightly smile.

"Always freen. I will forever protect you. You're my sister. And im your brother. Remember that." Heng said makes freen slightly feel relieved. Atleast, whatever happened to her soon, she have heng. Heng will help her. Right?

"Right now... I saw becky's hand were red because of your grip just now. You should take a look. Want me to call for her?" Heng ask as freen's eyes immediately widened.

"Really?"

"Yes! Call for her. Ah im worried. Is she got hurt?!" Freen immediately in rush and her worried face showing clearly to Heng. Heng look at her with a thin smile before standing up and walk away.

"You're that worried about her.." Heng mumbled as in his heart, he afraid. He afraid if freen will turn to something that she or every werewolf dont want. Freen is unbeatable in her lust and her actions. What if freen forget the rules?

Freen stood up and walking to her office table, walking back and forth in worried. The door suddenly opened, revealing becky as she quickly running towards her. She closed the door and grab her hand.

"How was your hand?!"

"Is it hurt?!"

"Oh god its red!"

"I-im sorry. Im seriously sorry."

Freen bombarded becky with those words making becky slightly smile. Freen look onto her eyes when there is no respond from her. Becky could see how those eyes is slightly shaking, showing how nervous and worried she is.

Seeing becky smile, freen's heart become calm as fast as she could. Its peaceful.

"Im okay lady boss. Its not that hurt." Becky said as freen's eyes softened and she sigh hardly.

"Im sorry. Im just--" She stop her words. She can't tell becky that she mad, angry and jealous of what happened just now.

"You just...?"

"Nothing. Im sorry again. Okay?" Freen ask earned a nodded from becky. Freen then pulled becky into her arms, hugging her as becky slightly shock but then the comfortable hug makes she hug freen back. Freen could feel the warm from becky's hug, as she somehow hope this will be forever. She doesnt want to break the hug.

"You're so warm." Freen said with her eyes closed, resting her head on becky's shoulder.

"Your hug is comfortable too. I feel safe." Becky mumbled and freen could heard that. She smile.

Yes becky, I will always make you safe. Forever.

Freen then slowly broke the hug, looking onto becky's face that somehow show the redness on her cheeks. She's shy again. Freen smile and caressed the soft cheeks.

"Go. Back to your work. I have something to do. See you soon. You're going back with me. Okay?" Freen ask and bending her knee a little, wanting to make her height same as becky's.

Becky doesnt know she need to nod or not as she in hesitate.

"Come on. No matter what. You're going back with me. Not with those taxi outside there with this clothes on." She said and look at becky up and down. She slightly glare onto her eyes as becky quickly know what she means. Becky then nodded her head while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Goodgirl." She move forward and give a quick peck on becky's lips as becky froze on her spot. Her eyes widened receiving a laugh from freen.

"You need to get used to it. Okay? Go!" She then standing straight, slightly pushed becky and open the door for her. Becky slowly walk out from the office room, still in her zone out states. She just stunned. Freen always have that effects towards her. She walk away, going to her level and coming back to her office table again.