Chapter 3

" Page 15:A werewolf like us, needs to satisfied our own lust by licking or drinking the white fluid come from pure human. Its will give us energy, and also will let us survive. The hungry will disappeared for a while and then will come again after 2 or 3 days, depends how much we being feed on. So, it will become a routine for us."

The next day, becky waking up a little bit late which is at 10:00am. She stretched her thin body gracefully before taking her step to the window. She takes a look at the morning view for a second before taking her phone and sitting on the edge of the bed again. Her eyes buttoning wide when reading a message.

0389167894567
: Congratulation, you are accepted as our new employee at WWSC's Company in a marketing team. Please represent yourself at 9:00am tomorrow.

Her eyes much wider and shock. She already shock because she is accepted in the company but she much more shocked when reading 9:00AM!!

"Oh my...!" She shouts a little while closing her eyes tightly in frustrated of her own self. She sleeping early last night and didnt read the messages about this last night. The message is from last night! Tomorrow means today! Ugh! She quickly running towards the bathroom and get ready to go to the company even though she is late.

"O-oh ww-why--"

"I got a job mom! Im late!" Becky shout,cutting her mom words in hurry while preparing herself to get ready as fast as she can. She put her soft pink shirt with a white small ribbon at the top button with her not so skinny pants. She grabs her pink handbag too before sprinting to the living room.

"Im going to work. I will tell you later. Bye mom. Sorry." She kissed her mom cheeks in hurry before running out to go to the company. Yes, she is a daughter that put a very high respect to both of her parents. She is soft, happy go lucky and lively. That so nice of her.

"This little girl." He mom smiling a little, looking onto her one and only clingy and sweet daughter who slowly disappeared from her sight

Freen was told to meet the new employee at 9:00am and now she was waiting for her at 10:29am. Her chest going up and down with her heavy breath as she's obviously in mad. She's unbelievable mad. Her fingers keep playing, spinning those unlimited pen.

Knock.Knock.

The door slowly open, as Mrs. Mai who handle the new employee registration, coming in and gulping when looking onto those brown-black eyes that glaring sharply onto her's.

"L-lady boss. I-I doesnt know wh-"

"Where's that girl??!!" freen ask coldly, and that was just a usual cold tone of her. But of course Mrs mai knew that she was getting angry and mad right now with those tense face of her, glaring eyes, and her tighten jaw. Freen really cant deal with the employees who's late before this.

"Im--"

"Here, she's here." Heng's voices suddenly hearing and he suddenly appeared from the door followed by a long- hair girl. Mrs mai then gulping : in nervous, afraid and also a slight relieved as Heng is here to calm down the situation.

Freen's eyes stuck at the figure who was behind heng right now. Her pupils slightly dilated looking onto the brunette with a long hair flowing over her shoulder, her milky white skin and pinky lips with a light- touch make up makes her looks more innocent and cheerful. She's just looking sooo sweet in her eyes.

Heng then look at freen who were focusing on becky, and slightly shaking his head. He knew how strict freen is when it comes to work and he also know what the evil thought of freen were running inside her mind right now. He then cleared his throat a little before giving Becky a way.

"Here. Rebecca Patricia. Our new employee." He said and that's make becky slowly lift up her head with her hand playing with the strip of her shoulder handbag. Freen could see how that girl is showing her innocent wide eyes that fills nothing but sparkle, her slow gulp, and how her eyes also meeting her's making Freen slightly gulping.

"Alright. We're going out first for you guys to talk." Heng said as he drag Mrs. Mai's hand before closing the door, leaving the two of them. Becky also could see how her boss is looking so gorgeous as she thinks no wonder everyone adores her and her company so much. Freen cleared her throat a little before started talking.

"What time is this?" Freen ask coldly with her arrogant look that make becky bitting her pink heart shape lips a little. Yes, freen could see this.

"I-im sor--"

"I ASK YOU WHAT TIME IS THIS!!!!!!" Freen said using his stern and cold voices makes becky slightly startled and closing her eyes. Oh god, its only her first day at work!

"10:38am ma'am." She said earning a mocking nodded from freen. Freen then standing up, showing her beautiful, gorgeous and well shaped body, under that beautiful suit dress - like, that only half of her body. Becky looking down and didn't brave enough to look at her.

"Strict." Becky's thought in her mind and gulping before freen make a way towards her and standing beside her with a stare. The only thing that becky could see right now is, her boss's beautiful legs, pricey heels and also floor. She could feel how the atmosphere right now filling with those expensive smell from freen. Chanel No.5 perfume. Freen staring deeply onto becky as she studies of how perfect those skin is : showing a little bit freckles on her cheeks even though she only take a look from the side, She still could see that. Becky's wavy long hair that suits her, and of course lastly becky's perfume. Floral fruity perfume that not too strong to makes her nose hurt. Its just a perfect amount and perfect smells.

freen quickly averted her eyes away and crossing her arms onto her chest.

"What could you do?" Freen suddenly ask makes becky immediately look up to her face. Becky finally realize of how their height is a little bit different as freen is higher but only a little higher, how that stern look of freen looking so so so gorgeous, and how her outfit is perfectly match with those elegant title of her. Her brunette hair that looks silky. Lastly, her eyes. Pretty cold eyes. Perfect.

"Hm?" Becky ask as if she finally realize that she was daydreaming and talking about freen appearance inside her own mind.

"WHAT.CAN.YOU.DO." Freen said precisely and staring onto her deeply. Becky then take a deep breath before giving her a thin smile. Yes, she have to perform incase she want this job.

"I can do everything. Yes, basically everything. I scored perfectly in my marketing course and Ma'am can ask me to do anything that fits in that course. Plus, im studying lawyer too. I mean, i graduated in law too. I could talk bravely, and also a happy go lucky person too. Yeah if you could tell me. Right? as conclusion, I can be in your marketing team. I promise i will do my best." Becky said with the most confident as she could show. She's really presentable. That's make freen's raised her eyebrows.

Freen could see the determination in her. She staring onto becky for a second as becky suddenly felt the embarrassment and the awkwardness before becky fidgeting with her fingers.

Little girl

"Alright. You're accepted. But its not because you're good enough, its because you have that confident. That's all." She said coldly, doesnt want to admit that becky is good before she getting out from the meeting room and leaving becky alone. Becky can't help but to smiling widely and celebrating her own success.

"Yes!"