Chapter 67

Tomorrow night, Heng and becky with Film were at the amusement park, just like what Heng promise to film, he bringing her here tonight. They ride the Ferris wheel and so many other rides as film keep chuckled and laughing hardly.

She's that happy and of course, for becky and heng, they also enjoying the night. After for a while enjoying some ride, film pulling heng's hand.

"uncle uncle. Film want drink. Thirsty."

Heng then lift her up.

"Thirsty? Lets go. We will buy for some drinks. Becky? You want to go with us?" Heng ask as becky shooking her head.

"No. Im tired. Just go. I will wait for you there." Becky said with her finger pointing to a bench that placed not far away from the peoples. There are so many peoples and that makes they hardly walk between each other.

"Alright. Take care. I'll go nearby just for a minute." Heng said and with that, he walk away. Becky then slowly to walk to the bench with her eyes looking around, seeing the pretty colourful lamps that being decorate around the foods stalls and also amusement parks.

She was about to sit but,

her eyes stucks on a figure. A figure that looks the same like someone that she longing for. Becky's eyes slightly widened as the woman that a little far away from her was turning her head. Becky gasped.

Her heart was pounding, her stomach was filled with butterflies, and she could feel her body somehow feels alive. After three years, its feel alive again seeing the woman.

The woman, smiling and laughing hardly with someone beside her as becky's heart started to melt. First, melt because of the smile that she had longing and miss for. Second, melt because of the hot jealousy that she could feel when the woman laughing with someone that not her.

With the people passing by, becky could see how the woman who always looking so good in her eyes with her black baggy shirts with her black pants. She was holding a little boy hand and yes, the little boy also holding the other woman. They were linked with each other through the little boy and somehow they looks like a perfect family.

A stabbed were landed onto her chest, passed through her heart. How she wish that the smile is for her, How she wish that the world doesn't play with her right now...

without she knowing, a drop of tears escaped from her eyes. She froze. Her knee and legs were weak, but she can't even move. Her heart telling her that the woman is the same person of someone that she longing for, its freen. But... Is it possible?

Those face, those smile, those eyes, nose, hair, lips, everything is the same as freen. But.... h-how can freen did this to her?

"Becky?" A voices suddenly heard as becky can't even snapped from her thought. Heng feels worried as he seeing becky is crying and he averted his eyes towards the same direction.

The 'Woman' and the 'perfect family' is already walking to the right, makes Heng doesn't see what becky see. Heng furrowed his eyebrows in weird.

"Mummy..."

"Why mummy crying.... Mummy sad?"

Heng sigh and slightly hold becky's shoulder as becky's mind immediately comes to reality. She look around in rush as if she was searching the same figure just now.

"Heng! Its freen heng!"

"Becky. Becky!" Heng grab her arm makes she look at heng with her eyes still widened and teary. She still that stunned when looking onto someone that same as freen.

Heng sigh deeply.

"Becky... There is no freen here, sweetie.. You're just dreaming."

"B-but heng! I saw freen! She smiling and with another woman. Heng—-"

"Becky!" Heng slightly raise his voices makes becky biting her lips. She know that Heng wont trust her of what she saw just now. But she sure that she is not dreaming or hallucinating!

Heng sighing and then look at Film.

"Film. Lets going back hm? Mummy is tired. She need rest. Okay?" Heng said softly as Film quickly nodding her head while enjoying a little box of flavour milk that is in her hands.

Heng then grabbing becky's hand.

"Lets going back hm? Im sorry." Heng pat becky's head and dragging her to the car again. He saying sorry as he know that he make a mistake by raising his voices. He know how much becky is that soft and fragile. With that, the sight of the woman that same as freen, someone becky really loves and longing for is, keep running inside becky's mind that night.