Chapter 5

Becky walking towards her place at the company at level 12. A marketing team is at level 12 and becky somehow relieved knowing that. She doesnt need to meet her boss often right? She take a sit at her place before take a look onto the new project's paper and also the works that she needs to do.

"NOI" A groaned suddenly heard and the voices sounds very annoyed. Annoyed of something. Becky immediately look up, seeing a black-vibes figured was standing still at the spaces, facing her staffs table. She furrowed her eyebrows a little, thinking how early her boss got to work. Its just 9:00am and its usually time to a staffs to come work. Not for a owner. But yeah, she doesnt weird since she know how good and strict the cold-face woman is.

She could see how that gorgeous,cold and lion like faces were glaring hardly. But something caught her eyes. Freen's cheeks. Its looks normal and there is no bruise of the incident from yesterday. The warm water. That's make becky furrowed her eyebrows in weird. Yes, weird.

When the voices of freen calling a Noi guy just now heard, A man with his clumsy and nervous attitudes immediately running and standing in front of freen, while the others was gulping and only looking towards them. Noi fidgeting his fingers and just looking down, didn't have a enough courage to look up at the CEO face.

"Didnt i tell you to make a neat and clean table?! Didnt i tell you to write properly and make sure this is perfect? What the fuck are you doing????!!!!" Freen slightly shout with that face who looking stern just now already change into a angry-tiger face. Her eyebrows furrowed hardly, her cheeks and jaw tighten seriously. His eyes were flaming in fire!

Becky just sigh seeing the sight where her colleague being scold by her boss. Freen then raising up her right hand that holding Noi's paper works makes Noi flinched a little. Everyone were shocked and closing their mouth with their hands, expecting that freen will hit Noi with those papers.

"Pack Your fucking things up and leave." Freen said coldly and throwing the papers onto Noi's faces makes Noi flinched again while everyone were standing up from their seats hearing this. Noi. Their friends were getting fired. Of course they will shocked and sad! Becky speechless and can't digest of the merciless and inhumane behaviour of freen. Freen was about to walk away but Becky's sudden voices makes her feet stops.

"Cant you give him one more chance?" Becky said while standing up without she, herself also cant believe what she just did. She just.... yes. Her heart and her good human side makes her do this without afraid. Of course, everyone at the level 12 right now in disbelief. No one was brave enough to fight or talk with freen like this. No one.

Freen then tilted her head a little, and turning her body to face the staffs again, especially becky. Her eyes glaring deeply onto becky's face and she could see that innocent eyes was speaking. Speaking as if she was sending her warm towards her. Freen then crossing her arms onto her chest, walking towards becky coldly until she reach in front of her, closing the big gap between them. They looks like they were fighting in a stare competition.

Freen could see how those eyes sparkling but having those determination, how those beautiful pink well shaped lips, and how becky's skin looks really really natural. She must've do not wear a heavy makeup. Beautiful. That's the only thoughts freen have. Becky's eyes also stucks onto her beautiful gorgeous boss in front of her. But yeah, beautiful but doesnt have any warm side inside her heart. huh!

"Come to my room. NOW." Freen said sternly before walking away arrogantly, spinning her head and body too makes her hair slightly brushing onto becky's face. That's makes becky close her eyes in afraid, annoyed and all mixed. She cant believe she just did this! But at the same time, she still admit the smells of freen's hair is really really good. But whatever. Ugh.

Becky then walking, taking a lift to the next level and slowly knock onto freen's office door before open the door revealing freen who already waiting for her, sitting on the edge of her office's table gorgeously. Her arms were crossed into her chest and becky could only gulping before walking towards her.

"How dare are you talking back to me. No one were brave enough to talk to me like what you did just now for past 8 years. This is the first time." Freen said coldly with her eyes staring straight onto becky's face who was looking down in a slight nervous inside her heart. Freen then standing straight on her feet before grabbing those little chin of becky and lift her chin up slowly, to make her facing her. Becky felt like a star-truck and for freen, she feels the butterflies more than becky. She loves to see the white and clear skin of becky with a little freckles on her booth cheeks, becky's brunette hair that fall over her shoulder, innocent puppy eyes and what most she likes is, becky's beautiful and small pink lips. Her heart suddenly skip a beat.

"I dont like when someone doesnt look onto my face when im talking to them" Freen said coldly but in a half whispered, tried to calm her inner feelings and thoughts. Becky gulping and slightly biting her lower lips before talking.

"Im sorry b-boss---"

"Lady boss. people call me lady boss and you should too." Freen cut her before lifting down her hands away from becky's chin.

"Oh im sorry. Lady boss. I-i just want you to be more consider towards someone else. Pity them if you immediately give them a punishment after a single fault. That's why---"

"Oh so im looking inhumane in your eyes? Im looking like a monster? Or a bad person?" Freen ask again, cutting beckys words and leaned her back towards the edge of the table again. She keep staring onto becky, up and down as if she doesnt want her to go from her office room soon and as if she was naking her with her eyes.

"Yes. Too inhumane. And too bad." Becky said makes freen raising her eyebrows a little. Interesting. Too much interesting towards this little girl. A tint smirk appeared on her lips before she suddenly walking much more closer to becky with the same cold face but more to a teasing face.

Haish this little girl, challenging me huh.

"Then, you should be the one who will handle all of the marketing works start from now on. I appointed you as their leader for this project and you need to report to me about the process EVERYDAY." Freen said while studying those small innocent face of becky's who slowly grows shock. Her eyes a little widened when hearing that and she lick her lips too.

"E-every--"

"Yes, everyday." Freen look down onto the staffs id card that hang onto becky's neck.

"Mark my words, Miss Rebecca patricia armstrong." She said and turning her body, walking towards her swivel chair with a thin smirk. Or... more to smile? But she quickly wearing her cold face again.

"Noted Lady Boss!" Becky said with full of spirit before walking away, going out from the office room leaving freen alone. Freen then taking a seat on her swivel chair, leaning her back while rubbing her nape. Crazy. She doesnt believe what she feels and what she experienced right now. She sigh deeply.