Chapter 12

Becky going back to her house with her face flushed, her mind is nowhere to be found and she's clueless. Her heart is still beating hardly and what the most important is, her lips. She still feel the sweetness from freen's lips. The scene were fresh inside her mind, and the eagerness of wanting it more is flaming inside her body.

"What happened to me!!! Im crazy!!!" She mumbled and face palming herself with her feet stoomping hardly on the ground.

"What are you doing outside huh sweety?" A voices suddenly heard makes she look up, seeing her mom was smiling while opened the door of her house for her. She immediately composed herself back and standing straightly with her usual cute smile.

"N-nothing mom!" She smilling really widely. She then walking towards her mom, hugging her mom tightly.

"Ugh im tired..." She whinning as if she was asking for a attention from her one and only mom.

"You're working until late night huh? Is it that busy at that company?" Her mom stroke her back and also her hair before slowly release the hug. Becky nodded with her little pout.

"Um! So busy."

"Its okay.... how about... i will cook for your favourite foods tonight? You didn't have dinner yet right?"

Becky immediately nodded just like a kid. Yes, she's still a little kid to her mom and her dad.Her mom then suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and come closer to becky again, as she was smelling becky behind her ear. She then look at becky in weird.

"What? You wears a new perfume?" She ask makes becky gasped. Her eyes slightly widened and she gulped hardly.

"Huh??!" She searching for a nice reason. She really sure that it was freen's perfume who was sticks onto her body. Of course, freen wears a dead ass expensive perfumes! No wonder it will sticks onto her.

"e-erm... ah, i-its.... lady boss perfumes...?" She stuttering and slightly grin.

"I-its just.. I-im working with her. That's why. Maybe. she's wearing a expensive perfume. That's-"

"Ah... its okay i got it! Luckily its your boss perfumes. I dont worried too much if its hers. I mean, i dont want any man or whoever threat you bad, sweety. I dont mean bad as they bullied you. But bad as they touch or makes you uncomfortable. You know what i mean right?"

Becky raised her eyebrows and slowly nodding.

you actually need to worried much more mom, if its come to lady boss.

"I got it mom." Becky grinned and grabbing her mom's hand.

"Alright. take care of yourself. I know you're so sweet and pretty. Many people will fall for you. That's why im worried." Mrs armstrong chuckled as becky look at her and playfully stomping her feet as she knows her mom is teasing her.

"Mom!"

"Alright. alright. Let's go. Dinner!" Mrs armstrong then grab becky's hand, as they get inside the house and preparing for dinner and then eat together.

In the other side, Freen slowly turned to a wolf. Her fingers slowly grows a sharp nails, the black furs slowly to grows onto her hand, body and slowly to her heads. Her eyes were red, her ears were slowly growing to a long and pointed, her lips and mouth pulled forward with the sharp ivory teeth with a fang, her muscular backs and thighs were also seen clearly.