Chapter 13

The grandmother sighing loudly when freen and heng already leave from the palace. She walk towards the waist-length cupboard, taking the photo frame that already there for a long time as a decoration. A tint smile plastered on her lips for a second and then the loud sigh released from her mouth.

"As if you know what happened to your parents, freen." She mumbled and sighing again. Her mind immediately flashback everything that already happened a long time ago. A sadness, grief and regret comes to the grandmother's heart when she remembered about what happened. The most black and unwanted memories that being coated with a smile and a cries from freen when she's born. How grandmother's one and only son : also freen's dad is screaming in pain, and how the rush, the havoc and hot situations when he dead... that's makes grandmother's knee weak immediately. She gripped the cupboard with her mind throwing back from what the first things happend.

FLASHBACK

"W-what happened?!" The grandmother and Heng's parents rush inside the room when hearing a loud growl and also a black-shadows were growing, and becoming a ash and smoke. Their eyes widened when seeing a man: which is Mr chankimha right now were laying naked with her half body already turn to smokes and ash.

Grandmother's eyes cant even keep opened because of the harsh ash.

"M-Mrs chankimha also fell unconscious on the bed ma'am!" Heng's father said as grandmother quickly running towards her one and only daughter in law who is on the bed right now. She passed out because of the heavy smokes. With a help from heng's parents, they could bring her outside with a blanket wrapped around her body.

"M-mom..." The dying voices heards as they all running and being a witness of how a man which also grandmother's one and only son right now slowly disappeared with the black ash and smokes. The grandmother's eyes cant lie as he sobbed in tears and tried to grip his hand but that's all useless. Heng's parents was in disbelief. Is this why they wont allow to married, like or even be with human? They will become like this?

"My son!!!!!" The grandmother shouts as she already kneeling on the floor just staring onto the smokes and ash that also slolwy disappeared after taking her one and only son. She's sobbing hardly, the tears streaming down onto her cheeks as if its was a river.

"The grandmother!" Heng's parents, Mr and mrs Knit grab the grandmother's shoulder to help her standing again. Their eyes also welled up in tears but the disbelief and the magical scenes happened just now makes them in stunned. They can't even burst in tears.

"M-my s-son..." The grandmother mumbles and cant even standing properly. She nearly want to faint right now.

"C-called Doc Ten and the guards right now honey. Quickly." Mr knit said to his wife as she nodded before he lift grandmother up and taking her to the outisde. This is unbelieveable. This is insane. What is this? The smoke? Ash? And just what happened?

FLASHBACK END

Grandmother put the photo frame on the cupboard again and slightly sighing. What just happened a long time ago and inside her mind right now, she doesnt want to happened it again. She doesnt want to lose freen. Her one and only grandchild.

Yes, after what happened, freen's father dead as he turn to a black smokes and magically, his dead giving a seeds into a woman's womb. It's freen's mother. However, she can't make too long as she also dead after giving birth to freen. That's how freen lose his parents while she still child. Freen never know that her mom is a human, as what the grandmother said to her is, they died because of the age and get sicks. That's all. But for Heng, he know about this. He knows the truth.

The grandmother still dont have enough guts to tell freen about this, as she afraid that freen will feel she's the main reason why her mother dead. She doesnt want freen feel that. However, the grandmother knew that she need to tell her the truth soon. Yeah, soon. But not too soon.

"I wont let you suffer like your dad freen." The grandmother said with a tint smile plastered on her lips as she really want to protect freen. She really want to have the best for freen.

(Ps:// Sorry if i have a incorrect grammar, spelling or sentences.)