Chapter 46

"Freen! I-im afraid..." Becky grabbing freen's hand and pulling her with her eyes looking around the big palace in front of her eyes right now. Its really big. A white-grey palace that looking really really really luxury.

Freen turning her body and holding becky's hand tightly, makes becky stop from doing her actions who pulling freen just know.

"Baby... I promise. My grandmother will like you. I promise.There is nothing bad inside. Its just like a usual house." Freen said with a tint smile and stroking becky's hair lightly and lovingly. Becky gulping with her eyes shaking in afraid. She was about to meet a lady-wolf. The biggest and highest level of all wolf. Of course she will afraid and terrified. 

"There's nothing to afraid of baby.. Im with you. Okay?" Freen said again and caressing her cheeks before she grabbing becky's hand again and started walking. This time, becky just follow behind her with her hands tightly holds freen's. She's afraid.

When becky get inside, the big- candelier lamp were hanging onto the high ceiling, the stairs were at the both corner of the palace : its high and big too, the couch and the living room were freaking big, the interior designs were really luxury and premium, ah, its like she was getting inside a game or a movie!

"WHAT??!!! SHE KNOWWW??!!!" A loud shout hearing from the kitchen as freen grabbing becky's hand and she walk towards the voices direction.

"Yes, i know. Grandmother." Freen suddenly said with her cold voices as freen and becky's feet right now stop. Becky slowly look up and she saw Heng and the old-woman were at the table with heng still kneeling on the floor. She gulping.

The grandmother and heng turn their head and meeting the two as their eyes were focusing on the two woman right now. Freen could feel becky's hand were shaking as she tightened the holds more and rub her hand with her thumb.

"Freen.." Heng mumbled.

"Yes." Freen coldly answer.

The grandmother then standing up from her chair and started walking towards her as heng quickly follow her from behind. Freen grabbing becky and makes becky standing beside her with her arm was wrapping around becky's waist perfectly. For a comfort. 

The grandmother then started to walking around them with her eyes look at becky, studying up and down. Becky gulping.

"This is becky, grandmother. Erm, my girl—-"

"Oh, so this is a human who knows everythings about you huh? A human who will give a risk to your life." The grandmother said and standing in front of becky. Becky then slowly look at her, giving a thin-awkward-afraid smile.

"grand---" Freen was about to defend becky but her words stops when becky started to talk. 

"H-hello, grandmother. I-im b-becky. Rebecca patricia armstrong. A-and yes. Im a human." Becky stuttering hardly and then bowing a little to the grandmother.

That's somehow makes the grandmother raising her eyebrows. She could see how determine becky is through her eyes. She could see how much becky love her one and only granddaughter. Meanwhile, freen was smiling when becky did that. She still respect everyone despite her afraid feelings. 

"How could you lie to me huh grandmother? Heng?" Freen suddenly said with a scoffed and look at the grandmother and heng's face.

"Freen... okay, Im sorry okay. Im sorry. I.. We. We just want the best for you. That's all." Heng said as freen coldly rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. I dont want to hear about this anymore. Oh by the way, I will stay here with becky for 2 or 3 days? So that grandmother could know becky more." Freen said as becky and freen look at the grandmother's face. The grandmother then staring to becky.

She came closer to becky's face as becky clenching her hand that holds freen hardly.

"As if you will stand yourself staying here. We will see if you are able to endure." The grandmother said with a tint smirk before walking away leaving them. Becky breath out hardly and averted her eyes to freen. Freen then smiling widely. 

"Its okay baby. Just show her that you will endure yourself to be with me and with us, a werewolves. I know, she likes you from her stares." Freen caressed her cheeks again as becky slowly nodding. Yes, she will make sure to impress freen's grandmother.