Chapter 64

When they arrived at heng's house, Film immediately running towards the grandmother who was sitting nicely on the couch. She slightly flinched when that little kid jumping on her to hug her. Saints and Heng chuckled while becky is shooking her head.

"Film... Be gentle! Grandma will sick if you jump like that..." Becky said as she makes her playful mad face as if to warn film. Becky always like that. She prefer to not spoiled film too much and give her lessons or advices when she did wrong.

Film pouting as the grandmother then putting her on her lap.

"Its okay.... Right film? Grandma wont fall sick right?" The grandmother said and booping her pointed nose that 100% copy from becky.

"Yes! Grandma strong." Film make her arms like a body builder, earning a laugh from all of them. Film will always be so naughty. She's so powerful active, eating so much, lively and somehow have that short temper, and also clingyness. Guess from who she takes from? Of course, freen. In terms of attitudes, and behaviour, Film is like a mini version of freen.

"Little film. You want to eat? I bought....... guess. What i bought?!" Saints suddenly said with his hands were holding a plastic of 'something' but he hide it behind him. Saints teasing him with a tease smirk.

Film's eyes slightly widened as she immediately jump off from grandmother's lap.

"Yougurt!!! Strawberries yougurt. Film is right? Uncle saint?" Film walking and standing in front of Saints with her head looking up with those sparkling puppy eyes. She's that love eating yougurt.

Saints chuckled.

"You're right!!!" Saints show it to her as she immediately jumping with her both arms were up, as if she want saints to lift her up. Saints then lift her up with a chuckeld.

"Then lets go eat!" Saints said and leaving with film to the kitchen, letting Heng, grandmother and Becky together at the living room.

They all smiling looking onto film's behaviour. So cute and so messed at the same time.

"Just like her daddy. Likes yougurt so much." The grandmother mumbles but its loud enough to makes becky and heng heard. Becky's smile slowly to disappeared and so do Heng. The grandmother then look at both of them and the feeling of guilty shoot her.

"A-ah. Im sorry." The grandmother said and fake a smile before slightly look down. She miss freen so much. And somehow becky and Heng knows that.

"She eats yougurt too grandmother?" Becky suddenly ask and that's make grandmother look up with a gasped but her lips curled into a tint smile while her eyes telling something else. Its pools with tears.

The grandmother feels sorry as she know that becky and heng also having their hard times without freen and she should not mention about freen. But right now, becky was the one that asking more about freen? Its because becky knows how much this old woman miss and love her one and only granddaughter.

The grandmother nodded with her tint smile as her eyes sparkle with those tears. Its somehow shows happiness when remembering again about freen when she's a kid.

"So much. As she will ask the security in front of the gate to buy for her, afraid that i will get mad if she ask me since she already ate about 5-6 cups of them." The grandmother said with a chuckled as becky and heng also smiling hearing that but those smiles and chuckles only last for a second.

They look at each other.

"She might already happy up there." Heng said as they all stay silent. Becky were fidgeting with her hands, she can't describe how miss she is towards freen. If she could turn the time, she surely did.

"I miss you freen. So much."