Chapter 40

Its 11 PM. Freen going back a little bit late to her house as she finally finished all of her works about the new project. A loud sigh comes out from her mouth as she feel in relieved. After this, she can spend her time with becky! That's the only things that she set in her mind.

She walk towards the main door of her house and open the door as her eyebrows furrowed when the door is obviously not locked.

"Huh? I think i always locked the door?" She mumbled and slowly get inside her house with still in weird. She looking around, and checking all of the spaces of the living room, kitchen and everything at the downstairs with her eyebrows still wrinkled.

"Hm? There is nothing..." She mumbled again.

"Maybe i just forget to lock it?" She shrugged her shoulder and slowly walking up to the upstairs and was about to walk to her room but a sounds of someone groaning and moaning makes her eyes slightly widened but she's freaking weird.

"Oh god what is that!" She mumbled really slowly and with that, slowly to make her feet walking towards her room. The door of her room slightly open as she slowly peak her head to see inside. Her eyes widened, her mouth gaped open and lastly her knee giving up when seeing becky who was fingering herself on the bed with her legs apart.

The sight where becky leaned her back on the headboad, naked and both legs open apart makes freen's lips shaking. Becky were arching her back, eyes tightly closed while biting her lips hardly and lastly, face reddened in mess. Freen could feel her legs was getting weak and with that, she fall down on her knee makes a loud thud sounds as becky shoot her head towards the door.

Freen gulping.

"B-becky..." A shaky voices out from freen's mouth. Becky's lips slowly curled into a tint smirk as she continue what she did to herself. Fingering and moaning more loudly with freen looking at her. Yes, she purposely doing this. Everythings were planned by her.

Becky fastened the pace of her own two fingers that going in and out from her pussy, making the wet sounds lingering inside freen's head. Freen biting and licking her own lips hardly as her stares never leave becky.

"Ahhhh freen..." Becky moaning, arching her body and grabbing her own breast with her left hands. She pleasuring herself hardly and roughly.

"Fuck becky." Freen stood up and was about to rush to her as she can't control the lust and also because of the sight of her beautiful and sexy girlfriend in front of her, but her actions stop when becky giving her a deep glare.

"Stay there or else i wont let you touch me after this." Becky said coldly as freen gulping and stay still standing with her lips, legs and hands shaking. Freen grinding her teeth too. The lust, the desire, the waves of attraction... all of that were building up inside her body but she somehow holds it. She clenched her fist hardly too.

Becky's eyes meeting freen as she could see how freen's eyes were darkened and every actions of freen's body telling her that she can't control the desire and lust. Becky smirking. She feel like she win. Before this, freen always the one that in control of her and now? She's the winner. Look at those dark-eyes puppy who follow her instructions just to touch her after this.

Becky giving the seduce look and biting her lips hardly before taking the vibrator on the side table besides the bed with her finger keep rubbing her clit. Freen's eyes buttoning. She gasped and shock.

"Fuck.. becky... Please." She begging her to touch her.

Becky put the vibrator at the high level of speeds before placing at the pussy makes she moaning mess and threw her head back. Freen gulping and clenching the hem of her shirt.

"ahhhh d-daddy..."

Becky rolled her hips as her hand pushing the vibrator more, making the pressure onto her pussy makes she screaming and grasped the bedsheets with her other hand. Her eyes tightly closed, mouth gaped open and hips were lifted up. That's makes freen bite her own lips until her lips bleeding, knowing that becky was near to her orgasm.

Freen could see becky's stomach tightening and could see some liquid splashing out from becky's pussy as that the sign of becky wanted to cum.

"F-fuck becky dont! Dont! Le-let me do it for---"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Becky shouts before freen could finish her words. With that, she's cumming hardly, wetting the bedsheets of freen's bed. She breath hardly with her tipsy seduce eyes looking straight onto freen's deep eyes.

"Your punishment for hanging me up just now, daddy..." Becky whispered as freen look at her with the most cold- sharps glare. Becky smirking as she know that freen must be suffocated and will surely do her hard tonight. But she doesnt care.

Without hesitation, freen ripped her own black polo shirt before walking madly, kneeling at the edge on the bed before pulling becky's legs downwards. Becky slightly shouts as she right now were laying at the edge of the bed, but freen were kneeling between her legs. Freen smirking with her eyes stucks on becky's eyes before look down to her breast, stomach and then pussy.

She look up to becky's eyes again.

"You're making so much mess,mommy.." Freen whispered and lift becky's hips up before she lean down, sucking and licking the cums clean on becky's pussy.

"Ahhhh..."

"Freen..."

Becky moaning when she could feel freen slightly poking her tongue inside her pussy and also licking all around her clit. That's make she turn on again. Freen then stop the clean before put her hips down and going up to becky. She lean and giving a peck on becky's lips before they staring each other for some seconds.

Freen smirking.

"Such a naughty girl." A slapped landed on becky's pussy makes becky shouts in pleasure and reached freen's neck, wrapping her arms around it. Freen then immediately thrust her finger inside becky makes becky jolted upwards with the unexpected move of hers.

"A-ahhhhh..."

"Naughty girl. Cumming without me!" Freen madly stares on becky's face who was scrunched because of the hard thrust just now. Freen pulled out her finger and thrust again hardly.

"Ahhhhh! F-frreeennn!" Becky shouts in slightly pain. But, its good.

"Want to cum without im allow again?? Want to cum with those little vibrators again??!" Freen ask with a thin smirk. Becky quickly shooking her head with her hands were gripping tightly freen's neck, leaving a red hand's mark.

"N-No! I dont want!"

Freen slightly moved her finger inside becky and seeing the pleassure-pain face of hers.

"Then follow what i told you and dont fucking cum tonight until i told you to do so. Okay? My naughty little girl?" Freen ask only to earn the quick nodded from becky. Freen smirking in winning and she pull out her finger and stood up, walking away to take something.

Becky breath hardly and feel relieved for now as she admits in her head that she should not challenge this madly pervert wolf. And that time, she also admit that freen will be always in control when it comes to this aspects. But, that's only the beginning as she saw freen were walking towards her with the big and thick strap on. A hard waves of nervous, shocks and afraid were rushing into her blood.