Chapter 74

Becky walk towards the BC'sF company as her eyes slightly widened seeing how luxury it is for a new company. Its looking so premium and somehow all those touch of the decoration seems familiar for her. She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Mrs Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?" A voices suddenly hear as becky look at her and her eyebrows slightly furrowed when seeing this woman. She seems familiar?

Becky smile and nodding while Layla slightly gasped.

"Wow. No wonder freen over the heels towards this woman. She's so gorgeous, innocent and looking so warm!"

Layla thought and smiling. She so proud of freen suddenly of having this girl.

"Yes, I am."

"Please follow me to the meeting room." Layla said and walking as becky follow her from behind. They then getting inside the meeting room as layla make becky sit on the prepared chair before she also take a sit beside becky.

"Lady boss will come here in any time, Mrs Armstrong." Layla said as becky look at her and somehow wondering. Lady boss? A woman?

And lady boss? Such a familiar nickname.

Becky smiling widely.

Suddenly, the door swung open as becky slowly shoot her head to the door and same as Layla too. The time likely to stops and everything feels like a slowmotion.

Those face.

A woman she miss for years, a woman that always hold her hearts and a woman that makes she in messed is right now coldly staring onto her. Their eyes meeting each other as freen's heart beating the same as becky's heart. Its likely to jumped out of their chest. Thumping so loud and uncontrolably. They still froze, and stunned in disbelief. Especially becky.

Freen. Its freen. She's still looking good just like how the first time she meets her a long time ago. She's still obsessed with black, white and grey as becky could see she was wearing a simple grey polo shirt with her formal black pants. Her hair is still the same, silky, flowing passed her shoulder, her light make up, her beautiful cold and dark eyes, her perfumes... everythings is the same. Becky gulping. The tears started to pool inside her eyes.

For freen side, she can't even smiling when seeing this little girl that she always miss is right now in front of her. If she can, she want to run and hug her, smelling those scents of her body, feeling the warm of her body too... but she can't. She control herself as she need to take this slowly. Yes, slowly. She doesn't know what is becky will feels after seeing her again.

When look at becky, freen's eyes fall down onto those pinky cute lips of her, pointed perfect western- nose, White-milky skin with some blush on her cheeks, those hair... hm. Everything is perfect, same as before. The butterflies were rooming inside her stomach and could feel the tense of the air because of the intense stares between two of them.

Layla could feel this. She become a witness of this and could see how much strong the love that they hold for each other.

"B-bec——-"

Before freen could even talk, Becky look at Layla and standing up roughly from her sit. The stares on becky's eyes turn to a hot glares that full with hatred when realising that what she saw about freen that night is true. Its not her hallucination. Freen and this woman.