Chapter 68

"Heng, im serious heng. I saw freen last night. Im not hallucinating!" Becky said again as they right now inside heng's office room. This words already get out from becky's mouth from last night, until today, Freen freen freen.

Heng take a deep sigh. He look at becky and give a tint smile.

"Becbec... You must accept that freen--"

"But i saw her last night! That's mean she's not dead!" Becky stares on heng's eyes. Those eyes were sending thousands billions of thorn, in pain and heartbreak. She's hurting.

"I saw her with a woman and a little boy....." Becky mumbled and look down. She feels like she was getting played not only by the world. But also by freen. The disappointment hit her HARD. How could freen do her like this?

Heng's mind somehow trust becky. He will look after this but for sure, he wont tell becky what he wanna did.

Heng's office room suddenly being knocked as the two of them then look at the door. The door slowly open, revealing Mrs Mai who was smiling and in hesitate to get inside as becky is still there.

"O-oh Mrs mai. Erm you can get in. I will go out as i have another plan too." Becky said while she walking towards the door.

"Take care becky. Text me if anything happened." Heng slightly shouts and only earn a hummed from her before she leave the room. Mrs Mai then getting inside and walk towards heng.

"Mr Heng, i get a information from our bodyguard. The BC'sF company might have a private dinner tonight. That's not that private, but the dinner is for their workers and employees. So i think...."

"You think that if im that curious about that company, i shoud go sneak in?" Heng continue Mrs mai words and that's earning a grin from her.

"Exactly. Didn't you feel weird if they want becky to work there?"

"Right. I feel weird but i think its not that weird since becky is such a good girl. Her profile about education and abilities is perfect and clean."

"But still!" Mrs Mai said as she was the one that getting worried of becky right now. Heng look at her and raising his eyebrows, slightly shock of how caring ? or how worried she is towards becky. Mrs mai closed her mouth with her hands.

"O-ops sorry. I will leave this to you, Mr Heng." She said and quickly walk away. She just... She just feel worried as she know and she feels that becky is someone that really important on certain person's life. For sure, she somehow slightly know about freen and becky for passed years.

Heng sighing deeply and rubbing his neck.

"What Mrs Mai said is true..."

"Should i go sneak in?"

"Or should i stop involving myself with another company?"

"but.. its involved becky!" He fighting with his own thoughts and minds. He rest her back onto the swivel chair for a while and closing his eyes. What becky said to him just now running inside his mind. But what if its true? What if she really seeing freen?

and that company.....

"Ugh. I need to go!" Heng groaned and quickly stood up before grabbing his car's key and immediately running away from the company. Yes, He need to look at what things that involved becky. Even though, there is no freen related. Yes. Its his responsibility.