Chapter 80

Becky was flipping for the paperworks that involved with freen's company and she keep thinking to continue it or not. But for sure, she's not gonna to take this project. Maybe she will ask heng to handle this instead. She can't meet with freen too much. Yeah she can't

Its for the best. For her, freen and also film. She need focus on herself and film. That's her main responsibility right now. Move forward becky.

Becky then grab the office phone and call for Heng. After for a minute, heng getting inside her office room with a thin smile.

"What's wrong becbec?" He take a sit in front of becky's table.

Becky give him the paperworks.

"This. Take over this projects for me. I wont take this as its freen's company." Becky said makes heng raise his eyebrows. He stares on her for a while and then started to reading the paperworks before put it again.

"Hmm.. Why dont you cancel it?"

"Because the projects is too good and its our chance to link our company with them. As you know, they are at the top right now."

"yeah... Freen is always unbeatable." Heng mumbled as he agree of what becky said. Becky then nodding as she really could not denied about that. Freen's genius in handling company is insane.

"Right..." Becky mumbled too. Heng then smirking makes becky shook her head and wears her innocent face.

"What?!"

"What what? Im not saying anything!" Heng smirking.

"You're just smirking to me, heng..."

"Yeah... Just smirking. Smirking when remembering about you and her... Dont you miss her bec? Dont you want her back?" Heng ask makes becky's eyes slightly widened. She then gulping hardly, in hesitate to answer.

"I-i... I dont know. For now, i think i just will focus with film and myself. Then, this company, My job. That's all Heng." Becky said with her voices getting slower in her tone showing how she still disappointed of freen. Heng humming and then sighing loudly.

"I understand. Its okay. Just do what you want okay? I will always support you."

Becky smiling and that's earning a smile from heng too. Heng is always being such a good brother! Heng suddenly snapped his finger as he remember about something.

"aha! I got a email from Mr. Venchai, the korean ambassador of one company. They will have a party tomorrow night and invite us to go there. Will you go?" Heng ask and raising his eyebrows, waiting for becky's answer.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows and shooking her head with a little pout.

"I dont! I can't leave film, heng. Are you forgot about film huh?"

"Ha? N-no! Its not that.. I just.. maybe you can send film to have a night at your parents or at grandmother's place? Come on! Lets go. You rarely going out at night other than going to the little market that around your house." Heng said as the scenes where she meet freen last night after going to the market that heng mention just now, quickly running inside her mind.

A tint blushed immediately plastered on her cheeks with those little secret smile.

"Huh?! What are you blushing at?! You're freaking red!" Heng frown in weird.

Becky look at him and shooking her head. Ugh, she mess up! That woman, really can make she lose with her every actions!

"Nothing! O-okay. I will consider about that and will tell you again soon." Becky said rushly in flustered. Heng then furrowed his eyebrows in weird but just will let it go. He nodding and stood up.

"Okay then! I will handle this project! Unless...." Heng lean closer to becky.

"Unless she keep wanting you to handle it." Heng whispered makes becky hit heng's head lightly.

"Auch!" Heng rub his head and chuckled makes becky rolled her eyes. Heng stick out his tongue and walk away leaving her alone. With that, becky chuckled while shooking her head. This man really like to tease her huh!