Chapter 95

"Film, did you like me being your daddy?" Freen suddenly ask after licking her own ice cream while film is licking the yougurt from the spoon. Yes, film is in her arms as she carry her along the way back, walking to the house again.

Film then have another lick before film humming to her daddy, freen.

"Yes daddy! Daddy is film's daddy right?! Film so happy!" Film said with her wide smile but that's makes freen sighing. A negative thought suddenly running in her mind as that thought makes her heart hurting and head spinning when thinking about it too much.

"Y-yes film. Daddy is film's daddy." Freen fake a smile and with that she just walking to the house with so many 'what ifs'. But still, she composed herself to be the same as before.

They finally arrived at the house again as freen carrying film to get inside the house being greet by Heng. Freen's eyes immediately searching for becky. And what? Where is that fucking saints too?

"Baby! Come to uncle." Heng grab film from freen's arms as freen's jaw start to tightening with her eyes busy searching for becky.

"Where is becky?!" She ask coldly.

"Kitchen. Cleaning the dish." Heng answer while walking to the couch at living room with film. Freen then immeditely walking to the kitchen seeing becky was really washing the dishes but, being accompanied by saints. Freen's eyebrows wrinkled hardly seeing the two of them smiling and talking to each other, washing the dish beside each other too. Does they have to be like that?!

"BECKY!!!" Freen's voices coldly could be hear onto becky's and saint's ears makes the two of them look behind. Freen's eyes were darting glaring to her with those cold and straight faces of her. Saints gulping and quickly to step a little backwards, to make a gap between him and becky.

Freen's hand immediately curled into a shaky fist as she grinded her teeth and walk towards saints before grab his jaw tightly. Saints gasped and stay froze on his place as he could feel freen's hand was so tight grabbing his jaw making the sting of pain could be feel.

"FUCKING GO AWAY FROM BECKY IF YOU FUCKING DONT WANT TO DIE!!!" Freen shouts and glaring hardly with her reddened eyes towards saints.

"FREEN!!!!!" Becky shouts too and at the same time, she push freen makes freen's grip on saints jaw were loosened. Becky standing in front of saints as in freen's opinion, becky right now looking so protective over saints. Her heart hurting so much. 

"What?! What happened?!" Heng suddenly running towards the kitchen and saw the tense scene with his mouth gaped open. He sigh deeply. Again, Freen is blunt over jealousy.

Freen staring onto that face of becky who seem so stern and protective over saints and becky also did the same. Becky likely to mad over this actions of freen. So mad since freen always expect a bad things towards the two of them.

"Stop meeting him, becky! I warned you. I know i make mistake a i promise i wont do that again! So fucking come back to me!" Freen said with her voices were raised one octave and also combo with those hot stares.

Becky raise her eyebrows and a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

"Okay. As long as you wont harassing saints anymore." Becky replied and somehow, that's answer makes freen's jaw tightened and immediately hold becky's neck. Not that tight or make becky hurt but still, becky's heart is hurting. Freen getting possessive over all small things. 

"You're not even hesitate to accept when it comes to protect saints huh!" Freen could feel her eyes releasing its mad and jealous tears as becky could see that. She can see everything that freen shows right now. With that, freen let go of becky's neck roughly and turn, walking away from them.

"Freen......" Heng was about to hold her hand to block her going away but freen was quick enough than him to yank him and walking away from the house with her straight face still maintan when she went away. Freen really doesnt know what she feels. She's hurting, mad, jealousy, feels wrong... everything. 

Becky sighing loudly and glancing to heng then saints as they know the problems is becoming so much complicated - Only because of jealousy and egoes without hearing each other's explanation. Saints hold his jaw a little, slightly massage it and also feels so guilty. But, freen will always like that. When it comes to him and becky, freen will bluntly jealous without hearing explanation.

What should becky do to this posessive, protective, jealousy, bad and short tempered woman?