Chapter 8

In the morning, Freen put on her grey shirt paired with a white pants with some of a elegant accessories before grabbing her pricey handbag and going to the company as usual. When arrived at the company, she tap the elevator button and waiting for it before the elevator opened, revealing becky with the other staffs inside it.

"Its fun right!"

"Becky tonight we will go too--"

The employee's happy and good mood vibes immediately turned to a silent-awkward one when seeing the person who was in front of the elevator door right now. All of the employee's smile were slowly faded, wearing their nervous + respect faces including becky's.But for becky, she's not that afraid and nervous anymore. She's sulking, mad, angry, and more to annoyed. Does she have a right to get mad?

Freen were staring onto becky as she could see those eyes of her that doesnt look the same as before. She also notice becky didn't smile just like what becky did with the others just now. That's make her a little bit sad and annoyed. Freen then getting inside the elevator as everyone giving her a way to standing at the centre.

She standing still as becky was standing behind her. Becky could feel the tension inside this elevator right now. Wah, everyone really that afraid of her huh. When arriving at level 12, everyone going out from the elevator and same as becky, but before she could walking out, freen grabbing her hand and pull her inside again makes the others in shock.

"I have something to talk." She said coldly makes the others nodding their head slowly awkwardly, and in confused but yeah, they will not asking too much question. Becky wriggled her wrist as the elevator door slowly to closed again. Freen look at her with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You're mad at your boss right now?" She ask with those eyebrows of her's furrowed hardly makes becky who was wriggling her hand just now, stop and look up to freen's beautiful eyes. Beautiful but having those questioning and stern vibes. Becky then look at her coldly and sternly too.

"Why? Then if you're my boss, so i dont have a right to get mad?" Becky ask makes freen grinding her teeth. She can't belive of this braveness of becky. No one have done this before!

"Yes. Exactly. You have no right. Since im your boss. You're my employee." Freen said and taking a step forward to show her that she was much more powerful in this case. Becky then quickly taking her step backwards makes her body hit the wall of the elevator. They are facing each other as if they will eat each other soon!

"Im a human. You're a human too. so?" Becky said and raising her eyebrows. This actions of her makes Freen much more feel defeated.

I am not human, becky.

She grab becky's chin, making becky face much more closer to her as freen actually didn't realise her actions at all. Freen just want to show her that she is more powerful than her and freen also can't feel the defeat. She doesnt want to loss, she want to win.

"Is that so???!!" Freen said excitedly and sternly as if she really want to win this fight. Becky who already realise what freen did right now makes her eyes slightly buttoned. Her heart immediately thumping crazily. When freen doesnt receive a reply from becky as becky just stay still at her spot, its makes freen finally realise. She realise her action right now. She could see how beautiful becky's innocent big eyes, how beautiful her skin, her perfume smelling nice and her pinky lips looks really plump and kissable. The world likely stops to her. She's stunned.

Freen's eyes studying from her forehed down to her plump pinky lips. Becky notice how the woman's eyes in front of her right now studying her one by one makes she going much more crazy. She doesn't know what is this feeling! Freen gulping a little, with her hand that still on becky's chin slowly to caressed it. She loose control. She's getting posessed and never be like this with another woman. No one ever make her going crazy like this.Freen turning her head a little and slowly making her face forward, closer towards becky's face as their lips were an inch away from each other. Her eyes still stuck at her lips and they already sharing one warm breath right now.

The woman's desire in front of becky right now shows clearly in her eyes. The sight of those sharp, heavy eyelids and slightly flaming eyes makes becky shivers in nervous and flutters. What is this feelings? H-how can this feels so right?

Becky gulping and quickly turning her head to the other side, wanting to stop this.

"Y-you should stop staring at my lips, l-lady boss." She whispered as freen immediately comes to reality. Freen gulping and quickly let go of her chin and rubbing her own nape a little and getting out from the elevator quickly, leaving becky alone. Becky just look at her and stay inside the elevator to going down to her level again. She grasped her chest and calming her heart with a deep sigh.

"What is this." She mumbled while tapping her chest as she could feel how her heart was beating crazily, how her cheeks become rose pink, how her blood boiling warm, and how her braveness disappeared just like that. Because of her one and only boss. She then going to her place, take a seat with such a huge question. She just... what is this?

Why should i feels like this?