Chapter 65

Next day, heng was about to walking inside his usual office room but his eyebrows furrowed when the door of 'Freen Sarocha Chankimha' room were open widely, as if someone already getting inside it.

No one was dare to get inside the room even though for 3 years when freen is not around. Yes, they (the employees) only know freen is went missing. They didn't know the details or what.

With the most weird feelings, heng walking towards freen's room as when he get inside, there is no figure of someone at all. He then furrowed his eyebrows more and walking to look around, as lastly, a pale pink envelope where resting nicely on the table caught his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows.

He took it and started to open it before reading.

"Hello, Sir, Ma'am.

We're from BC's F company would like to ask for a favor. Im, Layla, an assistant for our CEO in this company, would like to offer a great position for Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, who is currently your marketing employee. So if you're agree with this and Rebecca also agreed, We likely want her to work with us as that position. Hopefully you will let Rebecca know and please consider my CEO request. She will send the most amazing gratitudes if you're agree. Thankyou."

Heng's eyebrows still wrinkled in weird and then walking out from freen's office room with his mind started to thinking. BC'sF? He never heard that. And what? They want becky to work with them?

Yes, actually becky's name still under this company. But, she rarely comes to work since she have to take care of film. She doesn't want a nanny to take care of her daughter. That's why she prefer herself, taking care of film. But, Becky's name actually already become a part of the company shares, after Freen.

Of course. The grandmother make it. Heng also holds a little part of the shares but its not that big and major as freen and becky. But... he doesnt care about that. What he knows is he will loyal to Chankimha's family.

Heng walk towards Mrs Mai, and that's make Mrs Mai immediately stood up and bowing towards him with a tint smile. Heng quickly smiling while rubbing his nape.

"Erm... Mrs Mai. Did you somehow know who get inside lady boss office room? And put this?" Heng ask as he show her the pale pink envelope.

Mrs mai then awkwardly smiling.

"That's me. Actually the assistant of that company is coming here just now and ask me to put the envelope inside lady boss room. I was confuse but.. I just put it and open the door to let you know..." Mrs mai grinning awkwardly as she a little bit confuse.

Heng raising his eyebrows. He then told to Mrs Mai of what the letter tell about.

Mrs mai furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? A little bit weird..."

"Then please help me. Help me search about BC'sF company. Give me the details as soon as possible once you're done." Heng said as Mrs Mai then nodding before heng thanked her and he walk away.

He was wondering. Yeah actually its not that weird that the other company wants becky since becky's profile is really really great. But... its just... Why so sudden?! Huh he dont know why.. but, he need to look after it and make sure everything is okay then he will ask becky's opinion about this.