Chapter 103

"Oh where are you going?!" Becky pouting and looking onto heng who was grinning to her widely. Heng wriggle his eyebrows and wearing a tint smirk.

"Someone is waiting for you downstairs. The work time is end. So go." Heng said makes becky look at her watch.

Its true. Its already 5:00 PM. But? Who is waiting for her? She furrowed her eyebrows and blankly look at heng.

"Who? I dont really have any appointment with anyone..?" Becky ask in clueless makes heng scoffed. He then glancing to the glass cupboard that have so many bouquet of flowers inside it. Flowers that freen had given and becky put inside it. He look at becky again.

"I dont know? Maybe a person that always simp of you and maybe also the person that the same one that give you the flowers." Heng pointed to the flowers that being stored inside the glass cupboard. A tint blush immediately appeared on becky's cheeks.

"O-oh r-really?"

"Mhhmmm. Go. Before she turn to a mad tiger." Heng chuckled as becky nodding and quickly cleaning her things up before she grab her hand bag. She was about to walking out with heng but she grab heng's hand makes heng turn his body and look at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?"

"E-erm... I-i want to ask question. I-i mean i just want to make comfirmation again." Becky slightly stutters as she so shy to ask about this. But yeah, she need to ask to comfirm it one more time even though she already know.

"Hm?" Heng raise his eyebrows waiting for becky to ask.

Becky bite her lips nervously.

"E-erm i... i-i already done 'that' with freen erm multiple times before this. And its true that i-i only g-get pregnant when w-we link our ehem together right?" Becky gulp as she could feel her cheeks and face was boiling hot in embarrassed. When heng heard that, he laugh hardly makes becky pouting and hit him on the shoulder.

"Heng!"

"Auch! Okay okay!" Heng rub his shoulder and hold his chuckled.

"Haish that pervert woman. Yes. Only with that you will get pregnant. So be carefull! But i think its okay though! I will get many little nephew that called me uncle heng after this!" Heng laugh again makes before hold her chuckled and somehow wearing her playful cute angry face.

"Heng! Its not funny okay! I know it! But i just want comfirmation again! Y-yeah, y-you know freen. She's so—-"

"So pervert right? So addicted and wanting you everyday if she can." Heng cut becky's words with his chuckled. Becky bite her own lips in embarrassed and rolling her eyes as heng teasing her so hard. Suddenly, her phone was ringing makes the two of them stunned and stop talking. Becky taking out her phone and immediately eyes widened. Its freen.

She look up to heng makes heng push her to walk out from the office room.

"Go. The pervert woman is calling. Im afraid she will eat you after this in the car." Heng chuckled again as becky quickly running.

"Goodbye!"

"Enjoy your date! Take care!" Heng shouts and staring onto becky's figure who rushingly walking away. A wide smile plastered on his lips. Oh god, he so happy.