Chapter 48

Next day, becky and freen walking to the downstairs together after done get themselves ready as freen's eyebrows were furrowed when seeing the grandmother was preparing something at the kitchen.

Becky gasped as before freen could say anything, becky already run towards the grandmother.

"G-grandmother, what are you doing. Let me do." Becky slowly grab the cooking ingredients from grandmother hands as the grandmother look at her in awe. She never being treat like this for a long time after freen's mom dead. With becky, its remind her of freen's mom. And even freen's dad, her own son.

The grandmother seem stunned of becky's action as freen chuckled.

"Are you that shock of becky or what grandmother?" Freen asking between her chuckled. The words from freen make grandmother snapped from her own thoughts.

"A-ah... Nothing."

"What do you want to eat this morning grandmother? I will do it!" Becky said with her cheerful tone and wide smile as the grandmother feels really calm seeing those smile of her. Really. Becky could attract everyone.

"I- i was about to cook for seng. He will come today as he said he miss my cook. So its okay becky. I will do it today." The grandmother said as becky look at her and smiling before nodding. Meanwhile freen were furrowing her eyebrows.

"Seng? Does he dream of something or what. He never visit you. And now? Want to come here?" Freen scoffed in annoyed as the grandmother then shooking her head. Seng and freen. They will always bickering and never get along. Becky somehow in clueless right now.

"Freen sarocha. He's busy at New York. Let him okay? Luckily he have times to come. So be kind huh?!" The grandmother said as freen rolled her eyes. Becky then grab grandmother arm, hugging it with a little swing as if she's a kid. The grandmother raise her eyebrows.

"Who is seng grandmother? I never heard his name from freen." Becky pouting makes freen raising her eyebrows seeing the two person in front of her right now.

The grandmother slightly smiling.

"He is freen's cousin. But this cold girl never get along with him." The grandmother said as becky makes her mouth as a 'O' shape.

"Who will get along with him if he's such a flirty-dick." Freen said earning a loud sigh from the grandmother. Becky shooking her head too when looking onto her one and only girlfriend who looks annoyed. Really annoyed. As freen actually thinks that seng will being flirty with becky soon.

Heng suddenly walk towards them too with his wide morning smile.

"Morning becky, grandmother."

"Morning heng.." The two of them said as freen then shoot her glare towards heng.

"Oh.. Saying morning to my girlfriend and grandmother but me??!!" Freen said before rolling her eyes again. She's that sensitive huh right now.

Heng frowned.

"Come on! Its not like i will steal my little bec bec from you!" He answer back as freen stares onto him with her jaw tighten.

"My little becbec?" Freen scoofed. Heng smirking and raising his eyebrows. He likes messing off with freen. Yeah, they just like bickering and fighting with each other. The grandmother and becky always being a witness of their 'fighting words and stares' competition.

"Stop it freen. Heng." The grandmother warned them.

"You two. Go buy some groceries that i already list on the paper at the table. Go! right now!" The grandmother continue her words. Freen's head were shoot towards the grandmother and becky's direction.

"What???!! Me??!! And this stupid- head?!! Come on! Let me go with beck--"

"No! I said go with heng, freen. Let becky stay here with me." The grandmother said again with her deep glare warning eyes as freen sighing and slightly pouting. She look down and glare to heng before the two of them follow grandmother's instruction like a kid.

That's make becky smiling and hold her chuckled.

The grandmother look at becky and also do the same as becky.

When Freen and heng exit the palace through the main door, their laugh echoing inside the palace.

"hahahahah freen is sooooo cute! Right grandmother!"

"Yes. She rarely like that but everytime she and heng were fighting with each other, i will always send them to do some task together. Its become their 'tradition' punishment" The grandmother chuckled again follow by becky. Without they knowing, they already getting along together with those little helping each other, joking and talking.