Chapter 51

Freen already ignore becky for a whole day. Morning until now, dinner. She skip her lunch too. Becky knocking onto the door of her room, wanting to ask freen for a dinner as the grandmother, Seng and also Heng were already waiting for her.

"Freen... lets have dinner?"

"Baby...."

There is no answer but suddenly, the door swung open revealing freen with her cold face. She didn't even look at becky and just walking out from the room, passing her and walking to the downstair. She then go to the kitchen, take a sit as becky also follow her from behind, take a sit beside her.

With becky's face right now, Heng and the grandmother could sense that freen is still not okay. Seng then grinning widely.

"Alright, everyone is here. Lets eat!" Seng said cheerfully as they all smiling except freen who just grab the spoon and fork, started to eat without looking to anyone. Heng raise his eyebrows and shooking his head before they all started to eat.

"Seng how about your company at New York?" The grandmother suddenly ask as seng swallow the foods completely before talking.

"Its good. I think i will passed freen's company as soon as possible!" Seng jokingly said makes freen scoffed in annoyed. Her actions earn attention from all of them.

"As if you can beat me." Freen said proudly with her eyes stucks on her foods. Seng smirking too and wipes his mouth with the handkerchief that was prepared.

"Of course. I can beat you in everything. And maybe i could snatched this little girl beside you as my employee." Seng said with his eyebrows were raised. The words hits on freen's nerves and somehow makes freen wonders how can he know that becky is her employee? Oh okay, she get it.

Freen stop the eating actions and put the spoon and fork roughly on the plate. Everyone were froze and stare on her. Fuck, she's freaking annoyed and mad! She look up, staring to the front, who actually in front of her is Heng.

"Oh, so this little girl introducing herself to you as my EMPLOYEE huh?" Freen said coldly, mockingly and glancing to Seng, before look at towards becky who was still sitting beside her, stiff. Freen feels her heart broken apart. Employee? Just that? And after all of this? Employee?

The tense were so high as the grandmother, becky and Heng could not even mutter any words. Becky gulping when her eyes meeting those death- stares of freen. She make a mistake.

"Yes. She told me. How about that? Are you agree? So i will take her with me. Such a gorgeous girl." Seng said makes freen's jaw were clenching and with that too, freen's stare were averted from becky to him. This time, she really can't hold it anymore.

"Ehem! Freen. Okay. uhmm... ha! Seng! You make a promise with me! Lets go! You think i dont remember?!" Heng said as he stood up and grabbing seng's arm. Seng looks really clueless.

"What?!!! what the fuck??!! Promise??!"

"Yeah!! Promise. You and I."

"Gosh i never--"

Heng closed seng's mouth with his palm and dragging seng away.

"Hehehe you have made a promise! You must be forget! Let's go!" Heng said and force seng to exit the palace as he also follow him to leave the palace. Its just.. he want freen and becky to talk and settle all of this. Even though there is grandmother.

Freen then tilt her head in annoyed and stood up from her chair, was about to walk away but becky hold her arm.

"F-Freen. Please, let me talk." Becky pouting, with her eyes already pooled with tears. The grandmother were still there, at the same table as them and just looking onto this problems. Freen then turn her body and look at becky with the most disappointed face ever.

"There is nothing to talk, Mrs. Armstrong. Dont order me to do anything. Im your boss." She said mockingly with a tint smirk plastered on her lips. A disappointed, hatred smirk.

With those words, becky's tears finally rolled down onto her cheeks. The grandmother could see everything.

Freen yank becky's hand away roughly and was about to go again but the grandmother was the one that grab her arm this time.

"Freen sarocha! Talk to her carefully!" The grandmother said with her tone were raised one octave as freen could feel that the grandmother somehow on becky's side. Freen then look at the grandmother with a scoffed.

"WHAT ??!! GRANDMOTHER! HER??!! SHE FREAKING TOLD SENG THAT WE'RE ONLY BOSS-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP. THEN??!!! WHAT IM DOING AFTER ALL OF THIS WITH HER??!! ITS JUST THAT 'BOSS EMPLOYEE' RELATIONSHIPS??!! NOTHING MORE?!! YOU'RE THAT DESPERATE WANT TO ATTRACT ANOTHER PERSON HUH??!! FUCK, IM EXPECT TOO MUCH!" Freen shouts with her eyes also teary and reddened in mad. Her chest and heat that boiled to the highest level likely already burst right now. The patient, the madness, the anger, the jealousy, the disappointment, everything is bursting as its limit the highest level.

Freen could hear becky's sobbings and cries after her shouts but with those anger inside her body, she doesn't care at all. She thinks that becky doesn't want her.

"FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!!!!!" The grandmother shouts too while standing up, facing freen who was pointing her fingers towards becky. Becky were looking down in afraid, with her long- silky hair where covering her face.

"CAN'T YOU TALK PROPERLY??!! HEAR WHAT BECKY SAID FIRST! DONT BE TOO HARD HEADED WITH THOSE ANGER ISSUES OF YOURS!!" The grandmother shouts loudly with her darkened stares too makes freen's afraid and nervous feelings somehow dominating more than the anger and jealousy. Freen gulping and glancing to becky direction seeing how her hiccups and sobbings is hard and that's make her breath were hitch.

The grandmother grab freen's both shoulder makes freen look at her with her eyes slightly shaking. Ha, afraid.

"Fine. I approved becky with you. But freaking dont be like this freen sarocha. You're hurting her. Hear what she want to say, and solve the problems carefully. Not with this way. Become a mature one because i know becky can't do that." The grandmother said as freen gulping. Her anger slowly to disappear and her breath feels like stuck at her throat as if she make a mistake.

With that, she turn her body and walk away to her room at the upstairs as she need to calm herself. The jealousy were holding a big part of her.

The grandmother approach becky and makes becky stood up before cupped her face. Those little face of her were red and full with tears stains.

The grandmother gave a tint comfort smile.

"Shhh, stop crying. Let her calm, and go upstairs, take a shower and after that, talk to her slowly okay? I know, she's just jealous. That's all. Jealous can makes someone like that. Full with anger, disappointment, hatred and mad. That's jealousy. Dont think too much about her words. She never mean it." The grandmother wipe her tears on her cheeks before help becky to walk to the upstairs.