Chapter 79

Freen walking back and forth inside her room with her uneasy feelings as she keep thinking of becky. Seriously, when thinking again, if she want to take this slowly, she can't think she can do.

But she know, she need to do no matter what since this is her fault and three years is a long time. Becky must be so hurt because of her and those hatred of becky towards her must be still boiling and fresh.

She want to take a fresh air as she put on her baggy sweater and simple pants then walk out from the house along the dark road that only accompanied by the streets lamp.

The cold fresh night air were blewing makes she closed her eyes and take a deep breath of it. The calmness makes she feels more courage to court becky. Becky becky becky. That's all running inside her mind.

A tint smile platered on her lips as she remember and simp over the gorgeous and warm face of her. Uh.

Becky is everything for her. She cant live without becky, even though becky keep rejecting her, she will be there for her. Always. Even though from far.

Walking with her head low down, her shoulder suddenly bump onto someone makes her hands immediately pull the waist of the woman. Freen closed her eyes tightly as the girl slightly scream when both of them fall down with freen under her. Yes, freen's back fall down hardly on the road makes her head bumped onto the road too.

"Ughh..." Freen hissed and slightly rub her head and slowly to open her eyes. The breeze were blowing hardly, the threes swinging makes the leaves fall down onto the road, the time is slowing down as if all of the nature and world is cheering for them.

Becky's heart beating hardly and the beat sounds were match with freen. Dup dap. Dup dap. But its in fast speed as if they were running 100 metres in 10 seconds.

Freen's right arm that still wrapping and resting nicely around becky's waist, their bodies were collide to each other, their face that only have an inch gap sharing the same breath, lastly their eyes that staring and drowning in each other's... its something that the two of them always want.

Freen gulping and those eyes of her started to studying every details of becky's face again, rooming slowly as if her eyes were lost. The little pink natural lips of becky looking so tempting makes freen's heart skip a beat and her grip around her waist getting much more tighter.

Becky also could see those dark eyes of freen gorgeously staring onto her, her slightly open lips in amaze when looking at her, and the grip on her waist : all of this sending a electricity to her spine and her cheeks started to heating up in blush.

Becky slightly biting her lips and pull her head backwards, want to wake up from freen's body but the tight hug of freen makes it hard for her. She look at freen again and stares on her for a while.

"Y-you should let me go, freen." Becky whispered with her cold deep voices as freen gasped. Gasped because she finally comes to reality. Freen slowly to loosened her arm.

"I-im sorry."

Becky wake up and stood up followed by freen as they fixing their own clothes. Becky then glancing to freen as their eyes meet again. She was about to walk but freen quickly grab her hand.

"Bec."

Becky slowly look at their hand makes freen quickly pulled her own hand away from becky and rub her nape.

"o-oh im sorry again." She mumbled. Becky then look up to her face coldly as freen then clearing her throat. Fuck, why does this feel so awkward but at the same time having those sexual tense!

"E-erm......." Freen was in hesitate to ask makes becky sighing and rolled her eyes.

"What?! Faster freen. I have works to do at —-"

"C-CAN I WALK YOU HOME?!" Freen quickly said with her nervous tone before she look down. Becky stares on her blankly but somehow those heart of her telling two things. She's hurting and she also happy. Why she hurting? Because of the past incident.

"Better not freen.." Becky said and sigh before she walk away. With that, freen look up and stares onto her figure. She started to follow becky not that close along the way to becky's house. With that walk, freen's eyes keep staring onto the woman's back that walk in front of her right now. She smiling. Only by accompany her like this, she feel her heart at ease.

Becky keep glancing behind her and know that freen is following her from afar even though she doesnt want freen to send her home just now.

"Stubborn." Becky mumbled and somehow, a tint smile plastered on her lips. With that, until becky get inside her house, freen waiting outside just to make sure she arrived inside safely. Freen sighing and smiling widely before rubbing her nape.

"Goodnight baby." She mumbled and keep looking onto the house where the lamp of the second level of the house turning on as freen assume that is maybe where becky's room placed.

She smiling again. Becky in a rush as she slowly peak at the glass window, seeing how freen smiling makes she also smiling widely and grasp for her chest.

"Ugh, its beating hardly!" Becky mumbled.

"mummy!!!" A voices of film makes becky snapped from her 'fangirling' mode and look at film with her shock face.

"Mummy look what? Ghost?" Film asking with her head tilting. Becky chuckled and walking to her, lifting her up.

"No. Its a werewolf. You know werewolf?"

"Yes yes! film know because uncle heng said film is werewolf too!" Film said makes becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh uncle said like that?"

"Mmhmm!"

Becky chuckled and pinched her nose before walking to film's room to make she sleep. For sure, tonight she might have a good sleep as freen keep flashing inside her mind.

Freen. The gentleness of her will never disappeared.