Chapter 35

Freen knocked onto the door of her room and tried to open the door but it was locked. She sighing and grinding her teeth as she know she obviously in trouble.

"Becky.... Baby... Let me explain?" She talk from outside and make her ears closer to the door. The sobbings and hiccups sounds were hearing makes she facepalming herself. She make becky crying. Ugh!

"Baby..... please? Open the door for me?"

"Get out! I hate you!" Becky shouts from inside loudly makes freen slightly flinched. She gulping. Fuck, that's how much she afraid of becky. A little gir--tiger.

Freen the slowly sliding down her back onto the door, siting down on the floor with her back leaning on the door. She sigh loudly and keep grabbing her hair in frustrated. She waiting in front of the door until she felt asleep. From morning, evening and night. She still loyal in front of the door, sleeping while hugging her knee.

Becky who doesn't heard any sounds outside, make a decision to walk out from the room as her stomach were growling because of the hunger. She assume that freen were not here and slowly open the door makes freen who was sleeping just now quickly stood up and facing her with her.

Becky rolled her eyes and somehow feels pity seeing her love of the life waiting in front of the door- fall asleep. But, she mad of her. She want to closed the door again but freen quickly holds it, prevent becky from close it. Its freen's power after all. She's strong. Freen could see how becky's eyes were swollen and red because of crying all day long.

"Baby... please... hear me out.." Freen was about to hold her hand but becky walking out of the room, passing freen and going to downstairs. She didn't mutters any words. She's become cold and act as if freen is invisible.

Becky went to the kitchen and was about to open the refrigerator but freen is fast enough to lift her up onto her shoulder.

"FREEN!!!!! LET ME DOWN!!!" She shouts and hitting freen's back but freen just ignore it, walking and put her on the kitchen counter. Freen right now was standing between her legs as becky slightly gasped but she maintaining her cold face.

Freen staring onto becky's eyes but becky look away, doesnt want to look onto her eyes.

"Baby... my babygirl... look at me." Freen said really softly as if she was whispered because of the soft tone of hers. That's makes becky somehow gulping as she always feel weak when it comes to freen. But yeah, cold face still win.

Freen then taking becky's left hand, giving a peck on her hand, knuckle and lastly to her palm before look at her again. Freen sighing.

"Baby... okay, fine. Yes, i fuck another women before this. Yes, only women. But i swear becky, its before i meet you. After i meet you, i never accept when heng ask me to accompany him to the club. I swear, becky. Look at my eyes." Freen cupped becky's cheeks and with that, becky's eyes meeting hers. Freen give a tint soft smile with her eyes slightly shaking. Still in nervous huh, afraid of becky's tiger side.

"After i meet you, everything changes becky. Ops i had fucked a woman after we first met, but what i saw on that woman is you becky. Your face. I can't continue and just walk out just like that becky. With that, i realise. I realise how much i want you, i like you, and i love you. From that time, im not with anyone else other than you baby... please. Understand me? I love you. I only with you right now and no one can have me other than you started from now. Im yours becky. And you're mine." Freen said really softly and that's makes becky's heart thumping and soft. Freen leaned forward and give a quick peck on becky's lips.

She stares into her eyes again with their face close to each other, sharing one warm breath.

"Can you forgive me? Can you accept me after knowing all of this? Can you be with me forever Rebecca patricia armstrong?" Freen whispered and sending a signal to becky's nerve and spine. Becky look onto freen's lips for a second before up to her eyes.

"I love you." Becky grasped for freen's shirt at her chest before pulling and kissing her on her lips. Freen immediately replying the kiss as they swirling their tongue, kissing and savouring each other. From passionate kiss, its changing to a hard and rough one as freen can't even hide the pervert or horse power side of hers. She groaned and pulling becky's waist closer as before she could deepened the kiss more, becky push freen's chest and block freen's mouth with her palm.

Freen stunned.

"No. This might went to something else. Im hungry." Becky slightly pout and then jumped off from the counter. She walk away, to prepare for the foods as freen still froze.

"Becky, baby! Come on!" Freen huffed and wearing her unsatisfied face.

With that, in becky's heart, what she know is she willingly to accept freen, eventhough freen is not a human. She willing to deal with this werewolf behaviours.