Chapter 90

Freen drove the car as she could feel her body and back is in pain makes she rubbing and slightly massage her neck with her other hand. She's tired. Becky could see all of this and thats make she somehow worried and pity of her.

After for a while driving with film humming and singing from behind, they finally at the amusement park as freen open the door for film and immediately lift her up in her arms. Becky pouting in the car when realise that freen didn't even open the door for her.

She get out from the car and walking following her from behind. This time, freen, becky and film were riding everythings that have at the amusement park. Yes, the two of them didn't even talking and becky could see how freen always avoiding her. Freen just smiling, giggling and talking with film. And not her.

After for two hours playing, freen's take a deep breath and could feel she was terribly tired. But she wont care about it amd rather to spend time with film. Freen tilting her head a little, stretching her neck with her face scrunched as if she was in pain. Yes, muscles pain because of tiredness.

Becky could see this as she slowly walk to freen and grab film from her arms.

"Film, lets go back? Its already night and daddy is tired. Okay?" Becky said as film pouting and somehow nodding too.

"B-but film want yougurt first." Film grinning.

Freen chuckled and went closer to becky, leaning her face closer to film makes becky gasped of how close she is with freen right now.

Freen give a kiss on film's forehead without knowing that becky already stunned.

"Okay baby. Daddy will go buy yougurt and film wait here with mummy okay? Take care of mummy for daddy okay?" Freen said and ruffling film's hair and slightly glance to becky before she walk away to buy the yougurt. Becky's cheeks somehow blushed because of her words.

But those blush doesnt last too long as she pouting her lips when remembering that freen didn't care and also avoiding her all days.

For a minute, freen running towards them again and give the cup of yougurt for film.

"Yeay! Thankyou daddy!" Film cheering as freen patted her head and smiling.

"No problems baby." Freen give a quick peck on film's nose and then lips makes becky's eyes widened. What?! Hey hey! Freen is only her's! 'Baby' and then kiss too?!

Freen glance to her and raise her eyebrows when seeing those reaction of her.

Becky rolled her eyes and mockingly move her lips.

"No problems baby." Becky mockingly move her lips without release her voices with those annoyed face of her. Freen hold her chuckled and quickly look away, doesnt want becky to see her face as she then walking to the car without waiting for becky at all.

They going back to becky's house again as freen carrying film in her arms and went to film's room before put film on the bed. Becky is nowhere to be found as freen assume becky is preparing for film to sleep. Maybe make a milk?

Freen then laying beside film makes her long leg is exceeding the bed. She then curled herself with film on her arm as she started to pat film slowly.

"Sleep little girl. Goodnight baby." Freen whispered as without knowing, she also slowly to fall asleep. Yes, she actually supposed to going back but look at her, fall asleep in tiredness at becky's house.

Becky who done shaking the milk for film, walking towards film's room and expecting film still playing with freen, but when she open the door slowly, she could see freen was sleeping soundly beside film who was hugging freen tightly.

"She must be so tired." Becky mumbled.

The scene makes becky's heart melt and somehow her eyes tearing up when remembering that freen still didn't know that film is her daughter. The words, the situations, the scenes, everything running in her mind again makes she keep questioning what have happened.

Afraid that she will disturbing their sleep, becky slowly get out from the room as she started to cries while walking towards her room. She doesn't know what she need to do. Her feelings and her heart keep fighting with her mind.

Her mind telling that she should distancing herself on freen too and this is a chance to get away since freen also distancing herself but, her heart telling her she needs freen so much. The longingness towards her is always there as somehow she hope she can turn back time.

"Freen. What did you do to me?"