Chapter 87

After what happened, becky exactly know right now that freen is holding herself from touching her romantically. And becky also realise of how much freen can't control herself when she's getting angry or jealous when becky is with someone else. When thought of that, a tint smile plastered on her lips.

For sure, she could see how much freen's heart still belongs to her. But somehow, becky herself afraid to take a risk. She afraid to trust freen again, and doesnt know whether what freen said is all true or a lies.

She's traumatic over the passed incident.

She still feels the hurt when freen leave her alone, struggling to survive in this cruel world. And those three years too, she realise that she can move forward and become happy without freen. But, freen coming to her and smiling again as if there is nothing happened.

Her heart still beating the same towards the same person. But she never realise how much her life become much more happier when freen come again. Or maybe, she realise it. But she denied it in order to protect her own feelings.

But the longingness she could feel for freen is unbeatable. She want her to touch her, she want her to kiss her. She want her to keep courting her with her own unexpected movement again, she want her to hug her.... everything.

Becky slightly licking her lips when she feels like she desperate of wanting old freen again. But she confused! Fuck, so complicated.

Its late at night as Becky was scrolling onto her handphone while laying down. She actually already get prepare to sleep but the thought of freen makes she fresh from sleeping. Opposite from that, the desire were building up inside her body as she started to looking onto her gallery and found freen's picture that heng sends when she played with film before this.

Freen looking so good in her simple oufit just like always the dark colour of polo shirts and pants or jeans. Becky trailed her finger onto the photo as if she was caressing freen's face that smiling widely with film.

"You're looking so good as always baby." Becky whispered and could feel her breath was getting so heavy. She bite her lips with her eyes still stares on those photos, simping over freen.

Suddenly, the phone were ringing makes she flinched hardly. The unknown number that displayed on her phone makes she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who the fuck is this?!" She mumbled and slowly to accept the call.

"Hello?" A voices that hear through the phone calls sending a shivers down to her spine. Becky gulping and could feel her heart was thumping loudly. How can this woman know that she was thinking of her?!

"Is This true rebecca patrica's number? Freen ask as becky take a deep breath and humming.

"Hm. Why?"

Freen smiling widely and laying down on her own bed, staring onto the high ceiling.

"Just... randomly. I miss you."

Becky gasped as she could feel her stomach were having those butterflies all around it. Her heart is flowering in happiness hearing that!

"Tch, we just met 2 days ago right?" Becky scoffed in annoyed even though her heart was telling something else.

"Yeah, But i miss you so much. I can't sleep. How i wish i can hug you, i can smells you perfume, smelling those good scents of your body..." Freen whispered with her own breath getting heavier.

For becky, her grip on her handphone getting tighter as with those words of freen, freen makes her turning on. She already needy of her before this and then this woman knows exactly time to makes becky in mess like this! How can she call her when she already needy!

"F-freen..." Becky's shaky voices were sounds as the two of them having the same feelings right now. They likely to know what each other feels and thinks.

"How much i want to kiss you, becky. How my lips slowly pressing on your lips, our tongue linked to each other, how i kiss you marking on your neck as if i want to show eveyone that you're only mine, how i ripped that shirts of yours..." Freen continue while biting her own lips as she also getting wet by just only imagining what she describe on her head.

"Freen..." Becky's voices likely to give her a warning but freen know what becky needs right now. Those heavy breath of becky could be hear through the line as the dirty talks of her makes becky in wet of pleasure.

"Follow what i said becky. Close your eyes and slowly put your hand inside your pants baby..." Freen whispered. Becky gulping and because of her desire and lust that longing and yearning for freen, she did that and started to follow everything that freen ask.

"Fuck yourself and pleasure yourself with me in your mind baby." Freen said as she could hear becky soft moaned started to building up and she smirking in satisfied. Becky really did that.

"Remember how i put my fingers inside you, how i thrust you until you mess up while i was kissing your lips down to your breast. Your moaned sounds so good onto my ears baby. You're the gorgeous woman i have ever seen. How your hips thrust onto mine and meet my fingers in impatient... how my lips and tongue will lick your clit and your pussy..."

"Fuck freen!" Becky moaned and fingering herself hardly, thrusting her two fingers inside her.

"Yes baby, more baby, moaned my name. You're doing so good baby. Fuck how i wish i could see you getting mess again because of me."

"A-ahhhh.... Ahhhh..... oh god..."

"Fuck becky," Freen cursing herself while biting her lips when hearing those moaned. After for freakin three years, she heard this again even though she expect she wont.

"ahhhhh! I-im coming!"

"Yes baby fuck, cum, cum for me." Freen said as with that, becky's tighten stomach that building up with the orgasm just now slowly to release her liquid with her legs were shaking.

The heavy and loud breath could be heard as freen's grinding her teeth in unsatisfied. Fuck, how she wish she was there to pleasure becky again.

"Fuck...." Becky mumbled while catching her breath. After for a while freen letting becky catch her breath becky's cheeks immediately heating up.

"Are you still there baby?" Freen ask as becky gulping and quickly cut off the phone.

"Fuck, what did i do?!!!" Becky facepalming herself and grabbing the pillow, drowning herself on the pillow before releasing a embarrassing shouts.

"STUPID BECKY!!!" She shout to herself. What did she do?! She freaking have a sex on the phone with freen?! And she freaking cum?!

Freen at the other side look at her phone and sighing loudly with a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

"That embarrassed huh?" She smirking as she exactly know how will becky react. But at the same time, she somehow afraid that becky will distancing herself from her after this. What should she do if becky did that?! They already in a good terms for atleast 2-3 weeks already because of film. What if because of this 'sex on the phone' things makes becky run away again? Did she cross the line?