Chapter 24

Freen was eating deliciously at the table without lifting her head up at all. Becky and becky's parents were amazed. She eat this kind of food? They thought she will eat a western, expensive or limited foods only? Especially becky's parents. They seem shocked and stunned while exchanging a glance. Becky can't help but to smiling a little without knowing that her parents were take a glance on her. she seems to proud of freen, as freen could adapted with her situation.

Freen who could feel the tense situation as she slowly lift her head with her mouth full with the homemade foods. She saw all of their eyes were on her. She munching and gulping all the foods that inside her mouth before she started talking.

"U-ugh... Y-your foods is delicious, ma'am." Freen said while wiping her mouth. She somehow missing her mom and dad when looking onto this perfect little family.

Mrs armstrong then smiling awkwardly.

"I-im glad you like it, L-lad---"

"Just call me freen." Freen cuts becky's mom words. She slightly smile and in return, becky's mom also smiling. Becky just stay silent, looking and hearing their conversation.

"I dont think you would like these kinds of foods." Becky's dad suddenly said with his cold tone, as if he was acting like he protecting his little girl. Freen slightly gulping when looking onto his cold face. She doesnt know why she would feel this nervous out of sudden when facing becky's parents especially her dad. It feels so much tense than when she facing her enemies!

Becky's eyes slightly widened when hearing that protective tone of her father.

"u-ugh.. i like it, Mr armstrong. I like it very much as i somehow hope my mom would have her chance to live again and cook this for me." Freen said boldly, and sternly but somehow everyone could see the sadness inside her eyes. Becky tried to search for the coldness inside her beautiful black eyes, but there is none. She gasped and somehow her heart is hurting when knowing the fact that freen dont have her parents anymore in this world.

Mr and mrs armstrong could feel the sadness as mrs armstrong tried to broke the tense situation.

She cleared her throat.

"Then come here whenever you want, freen. I will cook for you." Mrs armstrong said with the most sweetest smile and the sadness inside her eyes. Freen then smiling, nodding to her but somehow her eyes can't lie. There are the glassy tears inside it and becky could seen it.

Freen then suddenly stood up from the chair.

"ermm... i want to go to toilet. Can you excuses me for a while?" She ask politely and earning a nodded from both of becky's parents.

"I will show you the toilet." Becky said and also stood up, before leading freen to the toilet that placed at the corner of the house. When at the toilet, becky was about to walk away but freen's words stop her.

"No need to go. i just want to wash my hands and check my make up." Freen said makes becky lean her back at the wall and staring onto freen's back. She could see freen was at the sink as the door of the toilet where not closed. She even saw freen's face through the mirror. That's make she even wondered about freen more.

"Im sorry about earlier." Becky said as freen finished washing her hands and then turning her body to facing becky.

"No worries." Freen said as becky look down, in guilty. Freen slightly smile and walking towards becky, grabbing her hand and pulled her closer makes their body collide. Becky gasped and was about shout in shock but freen manage to close her mouth with her hands.

"Shhhh..." Freen slowly letting go of her hands on becky's mouth and then smiling to her. Becky cant hide her reddened face anymore as she gulp when she feel how close they were right now. Freen then pulled her closer more with her arms wrapped perfectly around becky's waist.

"Dont give me those sad and guilty eyes, becky. I dont need that. Im okay. But i will surely more okay if you forgive me about what happened last night." Freen said with her eyes staring deeply inside becky's eyes. Her heart were thumping and she also could heard becky's heart too. Loud and sounds. Its alive as hers.

"Again. Im sorry. Okay? Make up with me please." Freen whispered with her right hand slowly reaching for becky's cheek and caressed it. She could see how becky was blushing hardly, the pink lips of becky that looks tempting and of course, the gorgeous innocent face of hers. Freen can't hold herself as she move her face closer, bending her head and in her sight, she could see becky already closing her eyes with her lips slightly gaped open. Becky's hand seems cold makes freen slightly smile of how cute she is.

She give a soft-peck on becky's lips before pulled her head back and staring onto becky's face. She in amaze. How can this little girl can wrapped her around her little fingers just like that? Without she noticed, a tint awe smile plastered on her lips. Becky slowly open her eyes, meeting freen's eyes who was staring onto her, studying every details of her face. She gulped. She feels like she can't even feel her body right now. She feels like she might have hyperventilation because of her heart that thumping crazily right now.

"You're so cute." Freen smiled more and tapped becky's head.

She then let go of becky's waist, and walking to the outside again, leaving becky alone. She's in messed. seriously. She cupped her cheeks and closed her eyes. Cursing herself for feeling like this.

Freen then walking out to the kitchen again, before bowing to becky's parents as becky's parents stood up and slightly bow to her too. They feels timid as they feel like they need to repect freen as a higher positioned woman.

"Ah no need to bow. By the way, Thankyou for the breakfast Mrs and Mr armstrong." Freen bowed again. With that becky slowly walk to her parents side. Freen glance to her and could see those reddened cheekds makes freen holds her chuckled.

"Thankyou becky. Im sorry to burden you Mrs and mr---"

"just call us mom and dad. If you want.Freen." Mr armstrong suddenly said makes freen raised her eyebrows and becky shoot her head towards her parents in disbelief. WHAT?! that's makes she more embarrassed and stunned.

Freen also in disbelief. She gulped a little before give the excited, and nervous smile.

"O-of c-course! I- i would like to." Freen said, stuttering and then smiling. She feels beyond happy! Is this a good sign? For her and becky's relationships?

"Im going back. Thankyou again, m-mom.D-dad." Freen grinning and slightly bowing before all of them nodded. Freen take a glance to becky, meeting her eyes for a second before walk out from the house. Becky stunned and look at her parents with her eyebrows furrowed as if she was acting that she's mad.

"Mom and dad huh! Already have another child?" Becky ask makes her parents raising their eyebrows. What with this jealousy. Her parents then chuckled as becky pouting, act like she was mad before she also laughing together.

"Im just saying that as i thought she will my daughter in law---- opss" Her dad closed his own mouth while becky's cheeks immediately rose up with the pink-red colour.

"MOM! DAD!!"

They laugh at her one and only daughter's reaction.