Chapter 21

"Page 55: Werewolves will change to a wolf if : Its because they want and if something were trigger them to change. But its must at night. They can be a human at night if they dont want to change or there is nothing that trigger them. But, they need to be careful because sometimes, they can't control and will change to a wolf without they knowing. Next, Werewolves also will turn to a human form again if their power were in a lowest level."

Its was midnight as all of them were in front of a big house, as if it was own by a CEO company.

its heng's house. A gift from the grandmother.

Heng bringing all of them towards his house, including freen. She was silent along the way to the house and heng didn't dare to ask her because he know that freen must be still mad and thinking about this.

Tee and Kate take a sit on the couch while nam were placed on the couch too, opposite from them.

"Ughhh.." Nam groaned when heng help her to lay on the couch. Freen just sitting on the single couch with her jaw seem tense and as if she was cursing towards something.

"Freen." Heng called but there is no response from her.

"Freen!" He shouts and finally freen come to reality and look at heng coldly. Heng then sighing while Nam still groaning.

"Please, Take a look at nam for a second. I will call for Yura." Heng said as freen nodded and walking closer to Nam, kneeling besides the couch and look at the wound. She slightly lift Nam's shirt as Nam slightly groaning.

"Ughhh..."

Freen look at the wound as the blood already stop. She have a large scratch and from what freen saw, it surely the wolf-nails scratch.

"Where are they meeting you?" Freen ask coldly, look onto Nam's face that were scrunching because of the pain and then turn her stares to look behind, looking onto Tee and Kate.

"E-er...W-we just climbing the tree, and bumping onto them without we knowing. Thats why they come to us and trap us in a circle and yeah, this happened." Tee said while biting her lips a little as freen sigh and look at Nam again.

"We must be in trouble after this." Freen mumbled, but that was loud enough to make all of them heard.

"I-im s-sorry Freen. W-we are sorry." Nam slightly mumbled as freen just scoffed.

"Sorry you ass."

Heng then suddenly running with a woman behind him, it was Yura with her sleepy eyes. She surely was sleeping just now. Oh, by the way. Yura is their doctor. A pure human-doctor to treat them when they will get hurt like this in their human forms. They will get hurt, but for a werewolves like them, they have their own level, pace and power to heal the pain or wound. The speed to heal also based on the type of wounds. If its critical and heavy wounds, it will be more slow to heal. But yeah, they will heal more faster than pure human.

Yura already works with them for 10 years. Works with Heng. But actually its under freen. Yura also become their friends as Yura know everything about them. Including their werewolves history, their attitudes and basically everything.

"Woa what happened!" Yura ask as she kneeling besides freen and freen quickly stood up, walking away and take a sit on the couch again. She crossed her arms onto her chest and look at Yura who was treating Nam in front of her.

"This jerks makes a trouble." Freen said as Tee and Kate rubbed their nape in unison, feel guilty.

Yura chuckled and so do Heng.

"Come on f-freen. Are you that upset towards me about this m-morning?" Nam said with her groaned in pain makes freen furrowed her eyebrows and glaring to her. Nam quickly look away, doesnt want to have a eye contact with freen. She holds her chuckled and nervous of teasing freen.

While the other side, Tee and Kate already laugh. A silent laugh.

"What about this morning huh...." Yura ask with her soft tone while her hands was busy cleaning the blood on Nam's stomach.

"About one and only Rebecca patricia Armstrong." Kate said proudly, as freen then shoot her glare to Kate. Freen hissed in annoyed makes kate closing her mouth with her both hands.

"Haisshhh this bastard." Freen lift her fist, act like she want to punch her. Heng laugh and that's followed by Tee and Kate too. Nam then slightly tap the couch.

"Ah dont laugh! I cant join you guys. My stomach will hurts." She said and thats make them laugh even more. Freen cant help but to think of becky. A tint smile plastered on her lips as she remembered how beautiful becky is. She feels calm, only to think of her. After a minute, Yura finally done treating Nam as she pick the first aid kit and standing before look at all of them.

"Rebecca patricia huh? What's she looks like until she caught this cold lady boss attention hm?" She ask with a chuckled, purposely to tease freen too. Heng hold his chuckled while Tee and Kate get overly excited.

Kate and tee positioning their sits and was really eager to spill the tea.

"You know---"

"TEE! KATE!" Freen shouts and look at them with her eyes squinted as if she was giving them a warning sign. Tee and Kate then grinning.

"Alright alright i wont tell."

Yura laughed hardly, and so do Heng. Nam also laugh slowly despite of her hurt wound. That night, the night fills with laughter as the friends were joking and teasing each other hardly. Including Yura. They are family. They are gang and will forever be with each other in any condition. That's their friendships.

That night too, freen can't stop thinking about becky. She's in love. She cant forget becky even for a second.