Chapter 98

Freen push becky onto the wall, kissing her hardly as her feet pushing the door to make the main door closed. Becky's hand quickly busy letting go freen's coat from her body, threwing it away and unbuttoning freen's shirt too. Freen groaned between the kiss and quickly yank her shirt away leaving her top naked with only bra and with that, she also started to ripped becky's shirt in one snatch.

Becky gasped.

"Freen! My shir——"

"I will buy you a new one, baby." Freen cut her by kissing her roughly and deeply, then throwing her shirts onto somewhere too. Their feet walking towards the stairs as freen quickly hold becky ass and becky jump with her legs wrapped around freen's waist perfectly.

"I love you so much, baby. so fucking much." Freen groaned and slowly kissing becky while taking her steps onto the stairs carefully. They went to the bedroom without even broke the kiss, savouring and tasting all over and every corner of each other's mouth.

Freen slowly put becky on the bed, and give another last kiss before she pull out and staring onto her face lovingly.

"Today You can't leave until i cum, becky." Freen whispered as her eyes slowly to change to a devil one. Flaming in fire and dominating with lust. Becky smirking. She trailing her fingers onto freen's bare shoulder seductively.

"I can make you cum by only watching me fingering myself, my daddy freen." Becky said proudly as freen raising her eyebrows in shocked over this bold becky.

"Really? Okay then baby." Freen whispered and suddenly stand up from hovering on top of becky and went somewhere else. Becky furrowed her eyebrows in weird. Suddenly, freen come again towards her with a strap on inside her hands and a wide smirk plastered on her lips makes becky gulping.

"F-freen thats so—-"

"So big? Then what? I already inside you with this before. And i think you enjoy it so much. Right?" Freen chuckled when becky looks really flustered. Freen standing still in front of becky who laying down as she slowly to remove everythings on her body one by one with her eyes never leaves becky.

Becky gulping when freen totally naked in front of her as a tint blush immediately appeared on her puff cheeks. Freen lick her lips while putting the strap on around her waist and she walk with those fake dick is poking hardly.

"You know what you need to do to make me cum right?" Freen ask as she standing still but a little bit closer to becky as she standing at the edge of the bed. Becky smirking and with those 'challenging words' from freen too, its somehow make her feel more brave. Becky suddenly sit up on the bed, leaned forward and slowly to lick and suck the fake dick without even leave her eyes from freen's eyes.

When becky did that, freen could feel her pussy was throbbing as she lick her lips hardly. Becky looking so sexy right now.

"Fuck, so sexy baby." Freen compliment her as becky then slowly to bob her head making the fake dick hit her throat deeply.

"mmmmmmhhhnmmm" Becky groaned as freen grab her head and started to thrust inside her mouth slowly.

"Oh fuck baby," Freen rolled her eyes as she somehow thinks what becky said is true. Even with this actions from becky, she could feel she was terribly wet. Becky did not even touch her! Its just a fake dick! How can she being this weak!