Chapter 30

Becky walking alone along the dark pathway as she excuse herself from her parents just now, only to go to the nearby market to buy some sweets. In addtition, she want to take a night air too. Fresh night air. After coming back from work just now, her mind keep thinking of freen and her's relationships.

Becky taking a piece of candy inside the plastic bag that she hold with her left hand and throw it into her mouth. She taking a slow walk along the dark and silent road. But somehow, the street light is accompany her.

"Did you love me or not freen..."

"Or you just use me?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me to going out with you, becoming your girlfriend."

Becky mumbled slowly with a pout, when thinking that freen never told her she love her. Suddenly she bumped onto someone shoulder as her plastic bag that fulled with sweets just now spilled on the road.

"Oh im sorry! Im sorry!" A man with a dark-red hoodie said and help becky to collect the sweets again. She look onto him and slightly nodding as she saw a man was likely around her age. 20 to 23 maybe?

They stood up again as becky look at him. So do him.

"Im sorry too." She said and give a tint smile. She was about to go but the man block her with his body.

"Woopss."

"Im nop. You?" He gave her his hand.

"Be--"

"What are you doing here huh baby?!" A loud stern and cold voices hearing as becky quickly shoot her head towards the direction. Its freen. She was glaring sharply, her both hands were curled into a fist and her eyes were darkened red. She slightly trembling. Really in anger. Becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"F-freen.." She mumbled as the man slightly smirking. Freen walking towards them coldly, grabbing becky's hand and standing in front of her, facing nop as if she was hiding becky behind her.

"What do you want!?" Freen ask with her jaw tightening and fist slightly shaking. She holds her anger right now.

"Oh Mrs freen hm? So..... This is your little lover hm? Should i.... hm.... touch her?" That guy ask with his head slightly tilt, smirking showing his fang. He's nop. The zeus gang's leader that hurted nam and her friends before this.

Freen grinding her teeth hardly, as becky could see how freen's knuckles and hands were getting pale because of the hard clench of fist. Becky quickly hold one of freen's hand and slightly pulling her.

"W-we should go." Becky whispered makes nop glancing to becky and give her a tint smile. Freen could see all of this.

"You're so cute, little one. Dont worry, we will meet again soon." He pout his lips as if he was sending a flying kiss towards becky before walking away. Freen were tense. Her body froze, and trembling, not because she's afraid. But because of the anger. Something that she doesnt want to happen, finally happened. Nop and the zeus gang were targeting becky.

"Fuck!" Freen shout and letting go of becky's hand before grabbing her hair and started to kicking the pebbles and also kicking the trash bin besides the road. She's frustrated. Becky gulping and slightly shaking seeing this sight of freen. What happened? Why freen really that mad? Is she jealous? That's what becky was thinking.

Becky slowly walking to her reaching for her arm, she hugging freen's arm makes freen stopping her actions. She finally come to her reality and realise that she already show this side : anger side of her, towards becky.

"Freen..... D-dont be like this... I-im afraid..." Becky whining slightly pouting and sniffing, wanted to burst into cries. Freen's eyes slightly widened and quickly hug her. She cursed herself for letting becky see how she was mad.

"I-im sorry becky, im sorry." Freen whispered and stroking the little girl hair who drown her face onto freen's neck. Becky's sniff started to calm down and she look up to stares on freen's face. Freen fake a smile.

"Im sorry, Lets going home hm?" Freen caressed becky's cheek, and wiping away those tears that rolled down onto her cheeks. Becky nodded.

"You want to going back to your parents home or... our home?" Freen ask, and slightly raising her eyebrows with a thin smile.

Becky pout.

"Your home."

Freen chuckled and tapping her nose.

"Our home, baby."

"Alright, then, I will tell your parents okay? Lets go." Freen grab her hands, holding and intertwined it.

With that, becky going back to freen's house with so many question inside her mind.