Chapter 23

After for a while, freen already arrived in front of the house as becky immediately walking, opening the gate and then towards her. Freen who was wearing her emerald-green polo shirt with a white tshirt inside match with her black loose pants makes she looks really hot.

She get out from the car, taking off her sunglasses and then waling towards becky making becky in awe. Her heart beating so fast as she saw how freen looking good in her casual outfits. Her brunette hair that flowing down over her shoulder, her make up, and everything. Freen is perfect.

Becky crossed her arms on her chest and look at freen coldly.

"Faster. What do you want, lady boss." She ask as freen right now standing in front of her. The expensive perfumes were blown gracefully into becky's nose. ugh she smells so good, in becky's thought.

Freen staring onto becky's face for a while with her usual cold face and then down to her shorts that revealing her smooth legs. Oh so brave, getting out from the house seeing her with this short pants. She then look up to becky's eyes while placing her sunglasses hanging at her shirt's pocket. She could see in becky's eyes. Its really cold and somehow send chills to her.

"Are you mad at me right now?" Freen ask, slightly tilt her head to read becky's face expression. Becky then rolling her eyes, and look at her.

"Im not. Im annoyed since you come here." Becky said and avoided her eyes to look at freen. Thats makes freen sigh. Yes, she get it. she get that becky right now mad, upset and sulking towards her because of what happened.

She then grabbed becky's both shoulder, making becky facing her fully. She then slightly bend her knee, makes her height same as becky and then look at her in her eyes.

"Becky, look." She cupped becky's cheeks with her right hands. Becky immediately stunned. She could feel the mad and upset feelings just now slowly vanished from her heart. Thats how freen affected her. So quick!

But becky still keep her straight face.

Freen then caressed her cheek with her thumb.

"Im sorry. Alright, that's my fault. Im sorry for breaking my promise. But something happened last night and i need to help my friends. That's all becky. Im sorry for making you wait for me." Freen explained as becky could see how freen's eyes sparkled and softened as if she was begging becky to forgive her. Freen give a tint smile afterwards.

"Im sorry okay? Please. Then, if you that mad, let me bring you to a breakfast?" Freen ask and straightened her back again, staring onto becky face.

Becky somehow shooking her head and step backwards making freen's hand that still on her cheek were away from her. She tried to play hard to get. Freen slightly raising her eyebrows.

"Fuck, this is not working" She slightly whispered to herself, cursing her own self as she fails to make up with becky. Becky furrowed her eyebrows after hearing freen's not so clear whispered.

"What you said?" Becky ask as freen quickly look at her and giving her a tint awkward smile.

"E-erk.. lets go? Breakfast? Please? I will wait for you." Freen ask again and raised her eyebrows again, still want to persuade a sulking becky.

"no! I already eat my breakfast with my parents." Becky said and was about to walk away but freen was quick enough to hold her wrist. Freen then cursing herself and her mind immediately thinking a reason. Or a excuses to be with becky as she need to make up with her quickly. She can't let becky in this sulking, mad and upset condition in a long time.

Suddenly a lame-but genius excuses hit her mind. Freen then quickly holds her stomach and groaned, acting like she was in pain.

"Ugh.... My stomach." She groaned as becky quickly holds her shoulder. she in panic. Her face were twitched, in worried.

"W-what's wrong!"

"M-my stomach. its hurts. I-i dont....yeah i dont eat from yesterday." Freen said and slightly look at becky's worried face. She smirking before continue her acting. Becky then bite her lips in guilty.

"T-then. Lets just have a breakfast inside. W-with my parents." Becky said makes freen'n eyes sparkling and widened. She excited and she success!

"Lets go!" Freen said and grab becky's hand. Becky furrowed her eyebrows. Where is the sick-freen just now huh?

Freen who realise it quickly act like she's in pain again.

"Ugh, hurts. l-lets go" She said with her little smiles while still holding her stomach. She never know her acting looking so pure that makes becky believe her. Good game freen! She compliment herself.