Chapter 60

Freen parked her car in front of the palace and get inside the palace in a rush. She was sweating hardly and catching for her breath hardly too.

"Where is the grandmother?! WHERE IS GRANDMOTHER?!!" She shouts as the maids and the security quickly running to her.

"What's wrong—-"

"WHERE IS GRANDMOTHER??!!" Freen shouts in a rush and somehow could see those eyes of her were really in worried.

"Here i am, freen. Why?" The grandmother suddenly appeared from the stairs as freen stunned. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her worriness disappeared just like that. The grandmother look at her one and only granddaughter right now who look really in worried and somehow look at her in blank.

"H-heng! Heng told me you're sick??!!"

"Sick?!!! Me??!!" The grandmother ask in weird. Freen then quickly grabbing her phone amd calling for heng. After only with a beep, heng aswer the call.

"What the fuck heng??!! You said grandmother is sick??! And here i am looking onto grandmother who looking so well!" Freen said and that's earning a weird sounds from heng.

"Huh?! What the fuck?! when did i said to you that the grandmother is sick?!"

"Just now stupid! You text me!"

"I didn't!!!"

Freen's mind snapped and the bad thoughts of becky were running inside her mind. She grinding her teeth and cursed hardly.

"Fuck, Heng! Becky. I leave becky alone! That bastard—-"

"Fuck! I will go there right now! Faster freen!"

Freen quickly run away from the palace as the grandmother were in weird.

"Where are you going?!!"

"Becky! Becky is in danger!" Freen shouts as she drove away from the palace, going to the place that where she with becky just now. She finally know. That bastard must be playing with her right now as he using heng to confuse her.

Nop. He hacked heng's phone and text freen to tell about her grandmother to make freen leaving becky alone. With that, he got becky.

Freen hit the steering of her car hardly as she can't thinking straight right now. Her eyes were already releasing its tears and its rolled down onto her cheeks. Madness, fear, anger, everything were build inside her body.

"If you fucking touch becky, you're not gonna live bastard!" Freen groaned as she could feel she can't stay still right now. Becky. Becky. Becky. Becky. That's the only things that running inside her mind right now.

After for a while, Freen already arrived at the villa as Heng already waited for her there. They running towards the room as when freen open the door, there is no sight of becky.

"Baby!"

"becky!!" She shouts and they searching for becky in a rush all around the villa and room. Freen burst crying, sitting on the bed when there is no figure of her at all. Heng's eyes suddenly catch a black envelope as he immediately grab it and give it to freen.

Freen open the envelope rushly with her trembling hands.

"Gotcha. I got your baby. I mean, my baby. See you at the abadoned building at Road 16, Sarocha. (No wolves. Only human)"

"FUCK!!!!!" Freen shouts with her hands crumpled the paper and she grab her hair in frustrated. Heng holds her shoulder and slightly rub her back.

"Its okay. Be patient. Right now, lets get prepared and go there."

"HOW CAN I FUCKING BE PATIENT HENG??!! ITS BECKY!!! BECKY IS WITH HIM!!" She standing up, shout onto heng's face as heng then grab her cheeks roughly with his both hand..

"FREEN!! CALM DOWN!!"  He need to make freen come to her sense again. He glares deeply into freen's eyes and so do as freen.

"Okay. Heard me. They just want you. They just want us. Freen. They dont want becky. They just using her to get you. So, right now focus! Focus and we will save becky. Got it??!!" Heng said and tapping onto freen's cheeks as freen getting much more calmer but the madness thoughts about they got becky is still there.

Freen slowly nod as heng sigh in relief.

"Lets go, Told Tee kate and Nam to cover us. You will get inside the building alone but i will look up onto you from behind. Okay?! Prepare and take the tools too." Heng said as with that, the two of them started to took their weapons, calling for their friends and gathered together.