Chapter 52

When becky get inside the room, she could see freen was standing in front of the balcony, enjoying the night view of the palace while playing with her handphone. She didn't look behind at all even though she know becky already getting inside the room.

With a deep sigh, becky walk towards her and slowly, with her heart thumping hardly in nervous, she wrapped her arms around freen's waist from behind. Freen look down and could see those little milky white arms wrapping around her. That's soothing her heart.

"Im sorry freen... Im really sorry..." The tears and cries escape again from becky and that's make freen weak. Those sobs, uh..... Freen sighing and slowly to turn her body, facing becky who pouting and somehow hold her cries.

"I-im sorry baby.... I-i didn't mean that. I thought you doesn't want to tell about us to your other family. That's why i-i tell him that i was your employee.. A-and the hug. Im sorry. He hug me and i was confuse to refuse or not since i need to be kind and good for your family and in front of your grandmother.... I-im sorry... Really sorry."

After hearing that, freen's heart calmer and a tint smile plastered on her lips. She trust becky. And forever will trust her. She cupped becky's face.

"If i can, I want to tell everyone about us, my love. I want to show everyone that you're only mine. I want everyone to know in this world that you're belong to me. So dont ever think that im not ready or doesnt want to tell to my other family about you. Okay? Becky. My love, my little babygirl, my princess, i love you so much. I love you as i can't even see a little finger's of anyone in this world were touch your skin. I hate it becky. I freaking hate it. Its suffocating me. So, if someone touch you, just push them away hm? No matter whoever it is. I dont like it, baby....." Freen pouting with her eyes showing how much desperation she have over a single hug that seng did towards her girl.

Her jealousy and protectiveness is undescribeable.

"I promise becky. I will do my best for your happiness. I will make you mine. But i have to handle everythings by myself first, including your parents. After that, i promise you, i will make you as my forever wife. I will never leave you becky. Never." Freen whispered again and this time, she caressed becky's cheeks and also jaw. With that words too, its make becky gasped. Her eyes were sparkling hearing those certain words, her heart were skipped a beat in happiness and in disbelief.

"Promise?!" Becky somehow said happily and show up her little finger as freen smiling and nodding.

"Promise." She make a 'promise gesture' that link with each other little fingers. Becky then smiling widely as without she realize, freen suddenly lift her up with her strong arms.

"Freen!"

"Promise but.... you need to do what i ask first."

"What?" becky ask and look at with those naughty expression from freen.

"What do you think? Hm?" Freen raise her eyebrows with her feet slowly stepping to the bed and throw becky onto the bed roughly makes becky slightly bouncing.

Freen slowly unbuttoning her shirts with her eyes stucks on those laying figure of becky. She yank her clothes away, leaving her in her bra and still pants on before leaning down on top of becky.

"Make sure to moan my name loudly so that everyone in this house know that you're freaking mine, baby" Freen whispered unto becky's ear before give a peck on her cheeks and trail down to her lips.

Their open mouth kiss were soft, passionate and intense. Becky grabbing freen's nape, pulling her closer and slide her tongue as when their tongue meet, freen groan in pleasure.

Freen suddenly pull her head, and kneeling before her hands busy to unbuttoning becky's pants with her eyes stucks on becky's eyes. Becky gasped when the cold air hit her naked bottom as she grab freen's hand, hold it tightly. Freen's eyes started to fall down, staring onto the gorgeous naked woman in front of her.

She spread becky's legs apart and lick her own lips seductively.

"gorgeous as always, my love." Freen whispered and lean down, giving pecks all over becky's face before trailing down onto her neck, collarbone and then lift her shirt. Freen continue give a peck on her stomach and slowly to her thighs makes becky slightly trembling. Freen's eyes never leave becky and that makes becky found its more aroused and hot.

"F-fuck freen faster.." Becky whined in impatient as freen keep kissing her inner thighs but never touch that desperate part of her. The sensitive part that already beating and longing for freen's touch.

Freen smirking as she then slowly leaned towards becky's pussy and blowing slowly as becky grab a fist of the bedsheets with her neck arched.

"Freen!"

"O-oh that impatient huh babygirl" Freen whispered and give a peck on those skin of her private part makes becky moaning softly.

"A-ahhh..."

"You're so wet as always becky." Freen lick onto her clit makes her whimper and wanting to close her legs but freen was fast and strong enough to hold her in the stable position.

"Y-yes freen! Yes!" Becky moaned when those warm tongue of her lover right now licking and somehow digging inside her hole.

Freen sucking onto it as becky started to buck up her hips and even push freen's head more makes freen hitting her sweet spots.

"Aahhhhh..."

"Yes daddy! Fuck me more!" Becky moaned with those slurping sounds hearing all around the room. She lose control when it comes to freen dominating her. Its unbeatable. Freen look at those flushed red face of becky who right now messy and becky seems want to reach her orgasm.

She grab becky's hip more and eating her with those little bites, licking and tongue-thrust as she could feel becky's body started to tense.

"I-im c-coming!"

"Cum for me baby." Freen mumbled and with a single thrust of her tongue, a white liquid splashed onto her mouth with a loud groaned escaped from becky's mouth. Her body were arched and her eyes were closed tightly when those explosion happen.

"Fuck...." Becky sighing deeply and release all of the tense before totally leave her weight onto the bed, in weak. Freen licking all of those cums and slowly to move up to becky and kissing her on her lips with a weak-reply from becky.

"Thankyou baby. goodgirl." Freen whispered and give a peck on her forehead as becky slowly to stares onto that smiling face of freen. They were staring each other for a while as freen started to stroking becky's hair.

"I love you freen. So so much. Dont leave me." Becky said and with that, freen smile, and nodding her head with her eyes stares onto the glowing face of her one and only becky, her girlfriend and also maybe her soon to be wife.

"I promise becky. I promise. I never thought of living without you." Freen whispered again and leaning down, giving a peck on her lips before hugging becky tightly.

A promise. Promise are makes to be broke. Right?