Chapter 89

Its have been a week becky didn't meet freen after what happened. A feeling of guilty also build up inside becky's heart as she thinking that freen already did her best to make up with her but she keep rejecting freen. In a week too, freen ask layla to handle the projects and that's make becky somehow sad.

She doesn't have a reason to meet freen anymore. Plus, freen likely to avoid her so much and that's making she hurting. The thought of she will lose freen again, makes a tears escape from her eyes.

Freen also didn't call nor text her to ask about film. She will meet film when heng bringing film to her house. That's all. Freen's face also not the same anymore. She seem more cold and somehow weak. She doesnt talk if there is no important things, and skipping meals, just like how freen is before she meet becky a long time ago. So cold. This situation makes both layla and heng wonder. Layla thought they already make up with each other after that scenes?

Heng comes to freen's house in the morning as freen just sitting on the couch blankly, watching the television without talking at all to him. That's make heng sighing loudly.

"What? What's wrong with you these days huh?!" Heng ask as freen look at him with her straight face.

"Nothing."

That's all. That's all what she replied.

This is related to becky? Of course it will link to becky! Right?! Heng thought and thinking hard to get the answer.

A few days passed again as becky keep crying at night, thinking what should she do. She confused of herself and can't take this anymore. She can't if freen is not here. Freen make she feels weak and need her as the source of her happiness.

"Mummy?" Film suddenly walking inside her room and tilting her head when seeing becky is crying. Film pouting and walking towards the bed and crawling to get on it before she come towards becky and hug becky tightly.

"Daddy said if mummy cry, film need to hug mummy." Film said makes becky stares onto her and she bursting into cries much more harder. Daddy. Freen. 

Becky hugging film as she didn't even realise that she fall asleep with film in her arms, hugging each other on the bed until morning.

When waking up, becky could feel her eyes were slightly swollen because of the hard cries last night. She then slowly get off from the bed since she afraid that she will disturb film. She get herself ready, shower, putting nice clothes then making a milk and also breakfast for the two of them. Yes, film and herself.

After for a while, film's voices that crying from the upstairs makes becky quickly running and hugging her who was wiping her eyes while crying.

"Why baby...? Why are you cying film?"

"Film want daddy... film dream daddy. Film want daddy!" film stoomping her feet as becky rub her back to calm her.

"Daddy is busy film.. "

"No! I want daddy! Mummy is bad! Mummy dont want film meet daddy!" Film pouting amd cries again makes becky sighing loudly.

"Alright alright. Mummy will tell daddy to meet film okay? Stop crying." Becky said as film nodding with her cries slowly to calm and only filling with hiccups.

Becky then lift her up, take film to the bathroom and give her a warm shower. She put a simple cute clothes on film and then give her a milk before becky walk to call for heng. Yes, she want heng to tell freen that film want to meet her.

Heng humming in understand and the two of them waiting for freen to come.

Waiting, waiting and waiting,

There is no sight of freen and the clock already hits 5:00 in the evening. Becky glancing to film as film already fall asleep with her sitting position,waiting for her daddy.

Becky sigh. Where is that woman?

With that, The bell of her house suddenly heard and some knocked also heard on the door. Becky assume that it must be freen as she immediately walking towards the door and open it.

Yes, its freen. But what makes becky shock is, freen's face was likely to pale and looks so unwell but she have those little sweats on her forehead as if she was in rush to come here.

Freen rub her nape.

"Where is film?" She ask and her eyes searching for film but what makes becky slightly sad is, freen didn't even look at her face.

"Inside." Becky said and give her a way to get in. Freen get in and could see film was sleeping on the couch as she slowly walk towards her and kneeling in front of the couch, booping film's nose with her finger.

"Baby... daddy is here." Freen whispered as becky stares at the two of them. Film then slowly to open her eyes as she immediately jump onto freen's arm, hugging her tightly. Freen smiling and rub film's back, hugging her too.

"Daddy.. " Film mumbled and smiling widely in happiness as freen slowly pull the hug. She stares on film's face lovingly with her tint weak smile.

"Daddy sorry baby... Daddy is from work. Daddy have meetings. So that's why daddy comes late to you. Im sorry okay?" Freen said as becky could hear every conversations clearly. The sentences and words that freen said makes becky raise her eyebrows.

So that's why she's that pale and looking so unwell huh? And right now come here in a rush just to spend time with film? She didn't even have a time to rest.

Becky thought and sighing. That's how much freen is comsiderate when it comes to film. Even she's late, she will surely come.

"That's okay daddy. Daddy, daddy, Can we go out with mummy too and went to ride circle thing tonight? Film want yougurt too!" Film said makes becky quickly shooking her head amd come closer to them.

She take a sit beside film as freen slightly gulping because she's so close to her and freen gather her courage to stay focus on film's face.

"No film. Daddy can't. And you also can't. Just meet and play with daddy at home." Becky said as freen quickly shooking her head and give that weak smile of her to film.

"No. Its okay. We can. Daddy will bring you and mummy there okay?" Freen said makes becky furrowed her eyebrows hardly. Stubborn. She want to help her since she looks so unwell and tired but look at her right now. Dont know her limit, stubborn and keep wanting to spoil this little one.

Film cheering and standing up as she jumping on the couch. She get to spend time with her daddy and also get to eat yougurt.