Chapter 62

Its been a month after freen left.

Its a month that fulled with disaster, mess, and unstable. Everything, the grandmother, Heng, Company, especially becky. Its hard for all of them.

The company, Heng become the one that handling everything with the help of Tee, Kate and Nam but, the CEO position is still empty. For now, they doesnt have a thought to appoint someone else as a CEO.

The grandmother. She also messed up, after knowing what happened. Heng already search for freen after saving becky that night but, there is not figure of her. No one there except some pools of blood. She is missing. Even her body.

For grandmother and heng, they can't even make a confirmation whether freen will be okay or... she had died. But, whatever Heng could do with their power to search for freen, he always doesnt get the positive news. There is no Freen in this world. Its not he give up but.... does freen really dead?

His heart somehow said no but his mind said.... yes.

Its a hard time for grandmother when she loses her one and only grandchild. She hates this. She hates losing her loves one. But right now, its happened again. Freen. There is no freen anymore.

But for becky, she will always wait for freen. She keep telling herself that freen is still alive and also courage Heng that she is still alive. That's make heng's heart hurting. Hurting seeing becky like this. Waiting for someone that might be already gone forever from this world.

Becky still keep crying, always locking herself inside her room all the time and that's make her parents worried. They know everything about freen. They already know everything about what, who, and how freen is until how freen left becky that night.

Heng. Its heng who explained everythings towards them. Of course, everyone in disbelief at the first time but when the times slowly to move forward, becky's parents somehow accept it. Accept that freen is a werewolves and their family is right now dealing with a werewolves family.

Its not that dealing in bad terms. But dealing in good terms.

Becky can't even shakes her head away from freen. Even when she's sleeping. She will always meet her inside her dreams and that's make she like to sleep. But somehow, those dreams can turn to a nightmare that where everythings that happened that night haunting her. She hates that. How freen's white shirt drowning with the red blood, how those beautiful lips of her spraying the blood, how those gorgeous-cold eyes of her showing how she was dying. That's hurting becky as fuck.

"I-i miss you freen...." Becky was crying while laying on her bed with her arms were hugging freen's shirt. She miss the smell of freen. She miss how sweet those lips throwing a clingy and flirty words, she miss how those hands hold her and she miss freen. So much.

On random nights, she will always throwing many questions for freen.

"How can you leave me just like that."

"You didn't love me?"

"Where is your promise freen?"

Such questions keep repeating on her lips. Heng, Tee, Kate and Nam will always visit and look after her. They will never forget becky every single day. Especially heng. He will bring her and becky's parents foods, will give some advices, will comfort her... but what becky did? She just stay silent and heard those words but never take actions nor reply.