Chapter 28

Heng was standing while playing with her own feets as he look at his watch, reading the time. Its 10 am. His other hands were holding a bag of foods. Breakfast probably since they sometimes have a breakfast together. They - freen and heng.

"Where the fuck she is??!" Heng mumbled as he were waiting for freen to open the door. He hissed in annoyed.

"Heng! Wait. Wait. Im here!" Freen open the door in a rush as she grinning awkwardly and heng could see those nervous face of her. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you? Such a weirdo." Heng huffed and getting inside the house as freen closed her eyes with her teeth grinding. yes, Heng's feet stopped.

His eyes widened and gulping then look at freen who was standing nervously behind him. Freen look at him and chuckled awkwardly.

"E-er becky. Yes. Becky is here with me." Freen said as heng sighing and give a glare to freen. Of course, he know what happened. With freen, no excuse of becky and her didn't have sex when only the two of them inside this big house. Who can resist freen's charms right?

Becky fidgeting her fingers as she sitting on the couch, with a thin awkward smile too. She doesnt know what relationships heng and freen is, but she doesnt want to assume and accused freen too fast.

"Stupid." Heng mouth to freen as he slightly mad as freen really take a step forward. Freen never have a sex or never use their own employee to feed their hunger but... becky... Haih.

Heng then look at becky and fake his smile then chuckled.

"Oh becky is here! Good then, lets have breakfast." Heng said and walking towards the couch, taking a sit on it while putting the foods onto the small table that placed at the centre of it.

Freen rub her nape and walking towards them too, taking a seat beside becky. Becky smiling to heng and heng just treat her like a little sister. He taking a plate, putting the foods and they eating together as freen and heng keep glancing to each other. As if they were talking with their eyes.

"So you two are....?" Becky ask as freen quickly answer it.

"Friends! Bestfriends." Freen look at becky with her mouth full of foods and nodding with a tint awkward smile. Freen somehow afraid if becky think negative about her. Becky then look at heng as heng nodded to her.

"Yes, that's right. Can consider as brother since im with her since she was born." Heng said and chuckled when remembering about freen's childhood story that messed because of the mischievous attitude of her.

Freen make a disgusted face and look at becky, smiling again.

"I thought you're couple--" Becky mumbled really in her slow tone and looking down, focusing on her foods.

"No becky! No. I doesnt have anyone." Freen quickly cut her words with a tint smile, as if she want to give reassurance to becky. Heng slightly smirking, seeing how eagerly freen is in taking care of becky's heart. How freen eyes sparkle, how she was smiling, that's make heng happy. Freen never be like this from the start that she know her parents is gone. That's also since she kid. Right now, she smiling happily.

"wooo someone is no longer cold huh~" Heng said teasingly makes freen shoot up her head towards him and becky were blushing red in embarrassed.

Freen huffed and then look at heng with her serious face.

"How's nam? Is she already okay?"

Becky furrowed her eyebrows hearing their conversation. She dont understand but she surely understand that Nam must be get hurted.

Heng smile and nodding.

"Yeah, she's okay. Only wait for 2 or three days? And then she might get better." Heng said as freen nodding.

"Okay. Heng, you went to her company and handle it for her okay for this 2-3 days. Im okay without you at the company. Tell nam's secretary that she will take a leave for a while." Freen said as heng nodded, receiving the instructions. Heng then smirking, wanting to tease freen.

"You dont want me to accompany you at the company anymore huh? Because you have becky? Oh my heart hurted." Heng grasp his chest, acting like she was hurt on her chest and heart.

Freen scoffed as becky slightly chuckled looking at the two of them teasing each other.

"And if i say yes? That's mean you want to let becky become my personal assistant? And you will fired of the company." Freen said and raising her eyebrows, showing her arrogant attitude to heng. Heng squint her eyes and huffed roughly.

"Ohhh That--"

"Freen, Mr. Heng... We're eating right? Eat your foods." Becky said, tried to break down the fight between these two. Heng and freen then look at becky as they slowly to start eating again silently. They like a kid, who follow their mom instruction! That's make becky smile. She is no one, but they still follow her instructions as if she was the one that in power.