Chapter 61

They are now in front of the abadoned building as freen giving the instructions to all of her friends, including heng. She grab the pistols and some of them were holding their guns. Yes, just like what the zeus family want, they didn't turn or change themselves as wolves. But surely, they all know that in this human form, they might get kill and have many risk than being a wolf when fighting.

But they doesnt care. Especially freen. What she want to know right now is, Becky is safe and comes to her arms again.

Freen slowly getting inside the abadoned building as heng were hiding behind those walls and keep changing his places when freen was walking forward. Freen is great in shooting as she know every moves she made and its looks like she was a police!

'Bang'

A loud thud were hearing as freen's grip on the pistol were getting tighter and she walking towards the sound direction. She somehow gulping and hoping that the bang was not meant for becky. Please. Please just save becky this time. Take her life but do not take becky's life. That's all.

When she turning to the right hallway, she could see becky's was being hold by a man as that man's smile somehow growing wider when seeing freen's figure. Freen composed herself and could feel her legs were getting weak seeing becky who was being hold with that man's arm around her neck.

Its hurting her heart.

"Let go of her bastard!" Freen shouts as Nop smirking and with that too, becky shoot her head up and looking onto freen's face. Her eyes were tearing again and rolled down onto her cheeks that already have those tears stains. Those little cute innocent face of becky getting mess in tears.

"F-freen...."

Freen could feel just like a thorn were pricked into her heart. Its bleeding. Its hurting her seeing becky like this. A tears also escape from freen's eyes but somehow her grip on the pistol were tighten and shaking in anger.

"Mrs Freen sarocha... Huh, so brave, calling me a bastard when your girlfriend where in my hands." Nop said and slowly to trail his pistol towards becky's head. Becky closed her eyes tightly in afraid and she could feel her legs and hands were shaking hardly.

"FUCK! PUT THE PISTOL AWAY!" Freen shouts as she slightly threat Nop by pointing the pistol towards his direction. Nop smirking and shrugged his shoulder.

"I dont know... Should i shoot her or....." Nop realoded the pistol that he hold as becky could hear clearly those load sounds. Freen hissed as her lips were trembling, her face were pale and her mind can't think of anything. She just need becky to safe. Yes.

"FINE!!! FINE! FUCKING LET HER GO AND TAKE ME!!" Freen shouts again as she slowly put down her pistol, placing it inside her pocket.

Becky's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head.

"No! Freen! No! DONT DO THAT!" Becky also slightly raise her voice as she right now stares at freen with those desperate eyes of her : telling freen to not do that.

Freen smiling with her eyes full with tears. Its rolling down non stop. She made up her mind.

"Take me. Let becky go. Please. Im begging." Freen said and slowly to walk forward closer to them as she pull out her hand and reach for becky. Nop smirking and swinging his pistol.