Chapter 86

"Daddy. Daddy. Jay want eat." Jay suddenly said as film suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and grabbing freen's neck as if she afraid that 'her daddy' will going away and getting snatched.

That's make freen also in weird.

"Why little boy call film daddy's daddy!" Film said with her angry tone with her lips already pouting and eyebrows wrinkled hardly. Freen flustered and look at them as layla then standing up, Walking towards freen, taking jay from her lap.

"Jay, Lets eat with mummy okay?" Layla said as jay nodding with his little pout and with that, layla walk towards the kitchen leaving all of them. Freen gulping and glancing to becky who smirking mockingly in annoyed.

What Heng could see right now is : Film and becky is the same. Wearing the same jealous face, annoyed face and also that little anger face. Such a mummy's copy and paste!

"Daddy. Daddy. why daddy dont live with film. Film want see daddy everyday!" Film said while make a circle with her hands as if she was telling her 'everyday' in circle.

Freen raise her eyebrows and then glancing to becky and heng.

"If film want daddy to stay with film, film need to ask mummy. Mummy mad at daddy." Freen pouting then glancing to becky and that's make film furrowed her eyebrows. Becky rolled her eyes towards freen when hearing that while heng already chuckled.

"Mad? Mummy mad at daddy? Oh So daddy make mummy cry. Mummy always cry at night." Film said as freen raising her eyebrows more hearing that. So, becky always crying? Even after meeting her again?

Becky gasped and glares to film.

"Film! Watch what you say!!" Becky warned her and meets freen's eyes as she quickly look away. She feels embarrassed out of sudden when freen knows that she cries.

"Really? Mummy cries? Daddy say sorry film. Daddy make mummy cries. Next time, if mummy cries, can you hug mummy for daddy?" Freen said makes film quickly nodding her head. Heng smiling hearing this while becky biting her lips hardly. So hard as she can't describe how she feels. Flustered, shy, butterflies, everythings.

"Okay daddy!" Film grinning widely and showing her whisker dimple makes freen stares on her for a while. She really a copy paste from becky. What is this? Why film so similar to becky?

Freen stroking film's hair as suddenly a shouts heard from the kitchen.

"Auchhhh!"

Freen gasped and so do heng while becky raising her eyebrows. She could see how panic freen is as freen immediately put down film from her lap and running to the kitchen. That time, she realize how hurted she is when seeing freen is so panic over someone else.

"Whats wrong?!" Freen ask Layla as Jay already standing still while Layla holding her own hands. Freen quickly running and grab her hand, seeing her finger is bleeding as she get a cut from knife.

"Fuck, come!" Freen dragging layla and jay to the living room again and make layla sit as becky staring onto her. Becky also staring onto how freen running away and grab a first aid kit before kneeling in front of Layla and grab her hand to treat her finger.