117

I took a deep breath as I encouraged myself to just say what needed to be said. What I wanted to say.

"I'm all ears." I bit my lip as my heart thundered in my chest. My mind racing as I panicked about how this could be received. "Persphyni. You need to calm down and just say it. I'm getting worried now. Do I need to go ge-"

"I love you!" My eyes snapped wide as I realized I had said it. His eyes widened in shock making his hold loosen around me. An action which didn't help me.

I began to backpedal, but confidently... if that was a thing.

"You don't have to say it back. I just, I wanted- no needed to say it. Gods, Bell in a world of nightmares you're a fucking dream. I just- I do, I love you. I have for nearly seven years now even if you drove me up the wall. If I didn't say anything now and the time never came again I couldn't live with you not knowing. And you aren't holding me anymore and it's worrying me. And now I'm rambling and I'm sor-"

I was cut off by his hands wrapping around me and pulling my lips to his. One hand threading into my hair as the other held the small of my back. I quickly moved to match him, my arms wrapping around his neck as I stepped closer. My head tilting gently as I slotted our lips tighter together.

He pulled me towards him tighter, not even an ounce of air between us as we collided with one another.

Pure adoration and power was poured into this kiss. My toes curled as we melded into each other. My breasts pressing against his chest as he pulled my lower body to his.

We had kissed before. But this one, this one was different.

Neither of us were holding back. I wasn't hesitant. We had time. But most importantly, we were sharing our emotions. Sharing that feeling which makes our hearts beat in time.

I reluctantly pushed his chest back slightly, pulling my lips from his with a gasp. My lungs begging for air as Bellamy already began to dive back in. His eyes were darker. Emotion violently swirling as I let him continue our makeout session, but adjusted it to pecks. Each time pulling away until I finally managed to step backwards.

Our chests heaved as our breaths mingled in the air. His hand still holding my head, now much softer as he cradled it. He gently laid his forehead on my own, his eyes fluttering shut as I mimicked him.

"I love you, Persphyni Atlys Kane. I've loved you for a long time. My beautiful dream." I let a soft chuckle escape my lips as I opened my eyes to look into his already staring.

"How the hell did I get so lucky?" He shrugged.

"I am pretty special." I scoffed hitting his chest gently.

"And very narcissistic, Blake."

"Only for you, Kane. Only for you." I hummed moving to lay my head on his shoulder as we hugged.

"How about we go find somewhere to lay down for a little bit?" I nodded against his shoulder, not wanting to move. "Babe. Come on." I sighed beginning to move away before he pulled my wrist back to him.

"Yes, Bellamy?" I teased as I turned to see him grinning cheekily.

"Can you say it one more time?"

"Hmmm. Not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?" I teased grinning like a Cheshire Cat. He narrowed his eyes playfully at my teasing, acting angry.

"Persphyni." It came as a warning making me laugh, his eyes lighting up slightly at the sound.

"I love you, Bellamy Blake." I squealed as I was lifted into the air, my stomach colliding with his shoulder as he began to race through the hallways.

"I thought we were going to lay down!" I shouted as I set a hand on his back to support myself.

"Oh, we're laying down alright. Finally getting that damn room." I squeaked. My voice not working at his assertion. Oh shit.

"No, bad Bellamy!" I popped him on the butt, hitting his cheek playfully only to get a large handprint on my own. A gasp left my lips as my cheeks flushed with warmth. "I think the proper terminology would actually be horny Bellamy." I grumbled to myself.

I could sense the cheeky grin on his face as he kept his hand just below my ass while he ran. His fingers squeezing the back of my clothed thigh. I let a small yelp out when he got too close to my inner thigh, his warmth seeping through the pants as he pressed on the sensitive area.

"I am going to spoil you." He spoke lowly to himself although I heard it. My heart was racing.

I was nervous, a little scared, highly aroused at his display of dominance, high on the declaration of love, and excited about the prospect of getting to demonstrate that love on a very vulnerable level.

But most of all, I was ready.

Because who knows what's certain?

Who knows how or when a story ends if it hasn't been written yet?

"I love you."

How crazy is that? The power of three little words to share the emotion of a heartbeat.

"I adore you."

How ridiculous that three little words can make a dream sound so sweet.

"I need you."

How insane that those three words can cause a heart to beat even faster.

"I'm yours. All of me."

How beautiful that love can ensnare hearts and minds and bring two people together.

How rare it is for anyone to find such a beautiful, crazy, wicked thing called love.