Chapter 47

Luo An has only seen Xie Shiyin's dragon form, but never his own.

To be exact, he had never seen the dragon form of a dragon.

All I know is that he has silver scales and a smaller body than a big dragon.

Never expected that his figure would be like this... Q.

It's not very fat, it's just indescribable... It makes people want to knead and dawdle, and he wants to rua himself!

And why is he so small? ? ?

Xie Shiyin could cover him with one hand!

Not as big as when he was a little dragon! ! !

He is like this, Xie Shiyin can be blown away with a wave of his sleeves! !

Luo An moved his claws uneasily, bounced back and forth on the bed sheet a few times, looked back at the tail, looked up at the dragon's horn... almost missed the eye.

On the contrary, Xie Shiyin's face was very pretty.

No, it is very "good-looking".

Xie Shiyin looked a little serious, squatted down, stretched out his hand, and gently touched Luo An's forehead.

"Why did it suddenly become so small again?"

"It's so small, how can I hug it at night?"

"I can't leave you at home alone."

Luo An: "..."

Luo An bared his fangs, pretending to bite someone.

But Xie Shiyin stretched out his hand and touched his small fangs again.

"I'm not laughing at you, but I'm worried about your appearance. I thought you would be a dragon with a wingspan of ten meters when you transform into a dragon."

Who would have thought that he would return to the pre-liberation and degenerate into the appearance of the youngest dragon.

"I've never seen such a small dragon... It seems to have broken its shell at a few years old and then transformed into a dragon shape."

But Luo An is already eighteen years old, his dragon shape should be big, not so small.

Xie Shiyin thought of this, and moved the wings behind Xiaolong again, "Fly, let me see."

Luo An staggered from being poked, but found that he could make a sound even in this appearance, so he said, "...how can I change back?"

The first time he spoke, not only him, but even Xie Shiyin was stunned.

"An'an, your voice has become better..." Grandma.

Luo An: "..."

Ahhhh so annoying!

Why did he even lose his vocal cords? Is it because he hasn't experienced the dragon's cub stage, is he re-experiencing it now? ?

Xie Shiyin seemed relieved: "Your dragon strength has not been very stable, maybe your body is helping digestion, but An An, your strength is the strongest among the sub-dragons I have ever seen."

"But you have a special experience. This kind of dragon power is not digested, and it is easy to cause some troubles. When you transform back, maybe there will be no more dragon scales running out from time to time." Xie Shiyin said, "This is The most likely conjecture, other than that, I can't think of any other reason."

Luo An: "..."

I cry!

"Thank you Shi-cough! Thank you Shiyin!" Luo An tried to make himself more imposing, "Don't do that next time! I was still stable before, but this is great, it has become like this!"