Chapter 3

The Xie Consortium has stood in Jiangcheng for seventeen years. When it first appeared in the public eye, it was managed by a few professional managers. However, in a board meeting seven years ago, Xie Shiyin was born.

He holds more than 80% of the shares in his hand, and officially controls the already huge Xie family with an overwhelming advantage. Only then did everyone know that behind such a tyrannical business empire, there stood such a capable heir. No one knew how old Xie Shiyin was. Time on him seemed to stop passing.

What it looked like seven years ago is still the same now, even more terrifying.

As for why Xie Shiyin took so many years to make an official appearance, it has become an unsolved mystery in Jiangcheng's business community.

Some people say that Xie Shiyin's parents died early in order to keep a low profile. Others say that Xie Shiyin's real estate is spread all over the country, and his family is also very rich. The Xie family just used it for fun.

Only Xie Shiyin knew that there was no bloody reason, it was simply because after coming to Jiangcheng, the dragon eggs that had vaguely stopped growing before started to grow again.

Carrying this egg for so many years, expecting day after day, obsessing year after year, how can Xie Shiyin believe that his dragon egg is a dead egg.

Fortunately, it was all a false alarm.

But Xie Shiyin was still worried, and took the dragon egg to take root in Jiangcheng, planted the seeds of the Xie family, and then hid there for ten years.

He hasn't done anything in the past ten years, except for the necessary food, and the occasional appearance in the company, all of which are sleeping around his baby egg.

It wasn't until Longdan's situation stabilized that he officially changed his identity and walked up to the stage.

The exclusive straight ladder went to the underground garage. Xie Shiyin skipped work for the first time since taking office.

The eggshell had already been stored in the personal safe by the man, and Luo An hugged Xie Shiyin's little finger tightly, curling up in his palm to experience the high-altitude rappel which had been increased by an unknown number of times.

... I've never been so thrilled to take an elevator before.

He gritted his teeth quietly. Even if he jumped up with a height of tens of centimeters, he couldn't hit the man's knee, so he didn't dare to make any request at all. It's just that within a few seconds of the elevator going down, Xie Shiyin's voice came from the top of his head.

"If you are afraid, close your eyes."

He was obviously just reborn, but this timbre seemed to be deeply planted in his mind, making people unconsciously want to carry it out and rely on it.

Luo An turned his head and plunged into Xie Shiyin's warm and dry fingers. The warm breath brushed over his fingers, leaving the man with a rounded head. He is small, and he seems to be acting like a baby in everything he does. He has given up struggling.

I don't know when it will return to its normal size, and now it looks like a weak little boy, and it doesn't take the initiative to talk to him. Compared with other little dragons, this one is particularly timid...and clingy.

Although the shell breaking at the beginning was a bit strange, and he ran away when he saw him, but since he was picked up, he has been sticking to his palm.

It made him feel strangely itchy, and his heart was clamoring slightly. If the movements were heavy, he was afraid of hurting him, and if the movements were light, he was afraid that he would not be able to grasp them.