Chapter 68

Sitting next to Luo An, Xie Shiyin rarely felt a little nervous.

Luo An first looked at the man as if he was getting to know him again, then lowered his head, stroking the colored candy paper with his fingers.

"It seems that there is no need to ask for proof," Luo An said, "There will never be two people who are so similar in the world."

"Actually, when I look in the mirror occasionally, I feel like I am two people now compared to half a year ago."

That him was once a human being, and now this him is more like an exquisite, flawless advanced species.

This conflict between him and the old photo album has begun, and the real coincidence with the small portrait in the phone just now.

In fact, I should have a premonition... Xie Shiyin is a rigorous person, but he didn't stamp his guess and give a positive answer.

"Sometimes I think I'm very funny," Luo An said in a low voice, "People's guesses about unknown things are very interesting, and they always have a lot of imagination about those things. I said that the dragon eggs came out of the forbidden area... It actually felt absurd at the time."

"A living thing, how could it be created by a non-living thing? But my inheritance memory 'entrapped' me...Why didn't you tell me at the time?" Luo An asked, "I remember, I have As I said, you are welcome to make additional explanations at any time."

The corners of Xie Shiyin's lips moved slightly, "Before answering this, I want to ask An An, how does it feel to see Mr. Qu and Mr. Tu?"

Luo An was stunned and didn't speak, but his fingers stirred a bit.

Facts speak louder than words, and there is nothing more real than what is directly in front of your eyes.

"They're fine...but I think, I need a little time," Luo An said, "a little...to take their time."

Xie Shiyin: "Look, even so, you still need to absorb it slowly. The complete logic of human thinking has invaded your original inheritance memory, and you will feel that only when a man and a woman are in harmony will they produce offspring."

But dragons have their own way of life. In their worldview, there is no distinction between men and women. Everyone is of the same race. Yalong is even more noble. They have the best forbidden location in the whole clan, and they have the right to choose independently by contract. But their honor and rarity is not only because of their ability to reproduce dragons, but more because of the preference of the whole group for Yalong.

Although inferior dragons are three points weaker than big dragons, they are delicate and beautiful. They are the scabbards of sharp and long blades, and the only thing that is indispensable for a long life.

This is the consensus of the entire group.

In order to prevent the partners from getting too absorbed in each other, the left-behind personnel of the Dragon Cave sometimes even have to go out in person to urge to save the precarious "cub birth rate" of the Dragon Clan.

Therefore, Xie Shiyin wanted Luo An to know these things in order to promote the integrity of his concept, and wanted him to continue another family love, not to let him give birth to a child for him with peace of mind.

Of course, he also wants to get Luo An, he really wants to, the boy told him that he wants to give it a try...

Luo An raised his head suddenly: "I see, if you don't tell me, is it because of one thing."

Xie Shiyin pulled out his thoughts and replied: "What?"

"Because I once said a word, I said that between us, apart from having children, I can accept everything else."