Chapter 53

When Xie Shiyin mentioned make-up lessons before, it was another level of "make-up lessons". Now when Xie Shiyin talks about make-up lessons, he is really making up lessons.

Before the start of the masquerade dance, Ling Gu made an appointment with Luo An to act as a pair of brothers of different races in his true colors. At that time, he would change into a few dragon scales, no need to do nails, and no need to wear colored contact lenses. An listened with a little interest.

Maybe this is a good chance to rejoin the student body, after all he really hasn't been back in a long time.

It's just that Xie Shiyin's make-up lessons came unexpectedly. After the New Year's Eve, because Luo'an was inconvenient, they simply stayed in the cloud environment for a week, until Assistant Lin urged Xie Shiyin to go to work again and again. Only then did Ann realize that this cold winter was almost over.

But the weather still hasn't warmed up.

When Xie Shiyin answered the phone, the book used to teach Dragon Language just turned to the first few pages. Luo An was careful not to let the dragon's claws scratch the pages, but there were still a few scratches inevitably.

"...Okay, I see, I'll go in a while, um."

Luo An raised his head and said in a milky voice: "It turns out that procrastination can't solve anything, but it will make people more and more anxious."

Xie Shiyin raised his eyebrows: "I don't think I'm anxious, at most I'm a little annoyed. Human beings seem to be very keen on making money, but I think it's enough."

Luo An yawned: "Brother, you are so eloquent, it would be a pity not to become a teacher."

Xie Shiyin thought about it seriously: "I don't seem to be suitable."

Luo An: "???"

"Human cubs don't fit well with me, and hearing them making noise but not being able to do anything will make the dragon very upset."

Luo An: "..."

"Ms. Ning is not easy..."

Xie Shiyin said leisurely: "Ning Si uses the virtual dragon power to suppress across dimensions, and you will have a clear feeling when you go to school. The messages received by ordinary humans are different from what you receive. For them, Ning Si is sometimes The sixth sense of danger, but for you and Ling Gu, it is the friendly care from the same race."

Luo An suddenly thought that when he was still in school, the classroom would occasionally fall into a strange silence before the teacher came.

It was very sudden, as if everyone had a tacit understanding of the group.

If you use the "Mr. Long" who is a pure carnivorous species, it will be an extremely keen sixth sense.

"I hope I don't sit by the window..." Otherwise, I will definitely be frightened by my fellow clansmen.

That would be too embarrassing in front of Mr. Ning Si.

Xie Shiyin picked up the book, lifted Luo An off the page, and then closed the thick book with a snap.

"You can sit wherever you want, I will greet Ning Si, leave An'an, and take you out!"

-

The aftertaste of the New Year's Eve in Jiangcheng was still full, the school hadn't started yet, there were still children running on the street, Xie Shiyin didn't call the driver, and drove a slightly low-key silver luxury car.

Luo An remembered that this car was newly bought by Xie Shiyin some time ago.

"Brother, I remember Yunjing's underground garage, aren't there still several cars?"