Chapter 50

The last chicken wing was eaten by Xie Shiyin himself.

The man was wearing a transparent glove, twisted it from nowhere, and the bone fell off completely. The boneless chicken wing only left pure meat, the outside was roasted and browned, but the inside was still tender and juicy.

Xie Shiyin stuffed it into his mouth slowly.

Luo An didn't even see the other party chewing, and saw what a real gap between teeth was.

He didn't get into Xie Shiyin's pocket, and squatted directly on the back of the driver's seat, looking at the man in his eyes from a high angle.

Xie Shiyin is not worried either, because Luo An has wings now.

"Can we talk now?" Luo An asked.

Xie Shiyin knew the reason and asked: "What are you talking about? The chicken wings are good, next time when you recover your human form, let's eat fresh ones."

Luo An: "..."

"Why didn't I know that you still have the skills of four or two thousand catties?"

Xie Shiyin started the car, turned the steering wheel, and the tail brake light at the back of the car turned on for a moment.

"...you really want to know?"

Of course he wants to know!

Xie Shiyin lived in Jiangcheng with "extraordinary goods". Even in the years when he didn't come back, Luo'an had heard some vague rumors around him, but since he returned to Xie Shiyin, he had never seen it.

He forgot something, but that doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Luo An's minds of dragons and people are now mixed, one is that Xie Shiyin will never pay attention to the trust he pursues, and the other is a subtle monopoly and anger.

Especially if this scandal is someone I know, it is especially subtle.

In such a small circle, he can meet anyone. In the circle he doesn't know, are there more people who covet Xie Shiyin?

"Speaking of which, it suddenly occurred to me that when I was a human being, I heard that the famous women in Jiangcheng went to the Xie family to inquire in turn in order to pursue the president of the Xie family. What happened afterwards?" Luo An said.

Xie Shiyin: "..."

"Who did you hear that from?"

Luo An scratched his paw: "You control me."

The car drove into the gate of Yunjing, Xie Shiyin put it back into the parking space very safely, stretched out his hand to fish it back, Luo An jumped away, but he didn't catch it.

Luo An's character of this kind doesn't appear often. The only time Xie Shiyin caught it was at the movie theater that Luo An explained by himself. At that time, he had a glimpse of the sub-dragon's heart, and he was also full of possessive desires for the dragon companion. .

It's just that Xie Shiyin couldn't tell him that Yu Mu had a crush on him.

But now Luo An guessed that Yu Yao had pursued him.

Tsk, it's a little difficult.

Who is jealous of whom?

But Xie Shiyin always puts Luo An first. No matter who is jealous, as long as Luo An is unhappy, he can temporarily put it down and turn around to comfort Xiaolong Companion.

"Those women didn't even have a picture of me. At the beginning, Xie's most dangerous job was the front desk lady. I don't know how many people were dismissed due to some conflicts in half a year. Fortunately, they stopped later."