Chapter 37

Pingcheng is already a city in the extreme north, and Yusong Mountain is even more north of Pingcheng. When he passed by here, he actually wanted to return to the south again. Unexpectedly, the cold winter made him sleep for a short time.

Xie Shiyin's face was serious, ever since he knew that Luo'an's dragon soul had been lost, he has been unwilling to recall the process.

How could he accept that the relationship between him and Luo An was an extremely thrilling game, if there was a slight discrepancy, it would not be life or death, but death.

This is the first time he has been so close to Luo An's origin backtracking. The power of soul guidance can make Luo An recall everything in deep sleep, and also allow him to share Luo An's memory in the third perspective.

Xie Shiyin took a few steps forward lightly, but the snow on the soles of his feet did not change at all. In this retracement, he was just a foreigner. Luo An couldn't see him, he just thought he was the same as the thousands of snowflakes outside.

The secret temporary dragon cave was buried deep below a slope. He was extremely tired at the time and insisted on finding a leeward side. Even so, the cold snowflakes still drifted into the cave entrance.

Xie Shiyin turned his gaze, and stood at the wind, trying to block some cold blizzards.

But this was already a snowstorm more than ten years ago.

The sleeping dragon is the most complete form, with a body shape like a beast with a tail, black scales and horns, sharp claws popping out dangerously, and barbs hanging from the tips of the dragon wings.

The ferocious appearance is a threat to the face.

This is also him ten years ago.

The sound of the wind blew past his ears, making the dragon beast's body as cold as iron, and he fell into a deep sleep, but there was an existence that was not affected by the extreme low temperature.

Yalong eggs.

There seemed to be the sound of thick snow crushing dead branches outside, and with a click, Xie Shiyin watched the dragon beast's black wings move.

...he won't move.

The one who moved would only be Luo An, who was protected under his wings at that time.

But when Luo An left the Dragon Cave, except for the perceived vitality, there was almost no movement.

Xie Shiyin also couldn't see whether the Yalong in the dragon's egg was awake or asleep. He only knew that Yalong could perceive everything the dragon companion saw and had all the memories of what the dragon companion had brought him through.

He thought of a possibility, gradually lifted his heart, and focused his eyes on one point again. After an unknown period of time, a little white appeared under the huge dragon's wings.

How could Xie Shiyin admit his mistake? It was the color of a dragon's egg.

how come......

how so.

Xie Shiyin never thought that he would see such a scene.

The eggshell wobbled, just like trying to break the shell on the conference table.

...

Luo An opened his eyes and looked at the darkness in front of him. For a while, he didn't know where he was, and it took him a while to realize.

"Ah... little dragon egg..."

Dragon eggs... wait!

Can he talk? !