Chapter 26

Luo An seemed to be walking silently. Before Yu Mu could react, the other party was already standing outside the door. He pinched his knuckles and followed suit.

The sound of Xixisuo came.

It looks like someone is digging through things inside.

Luo An gently opened a gap with his fingers, and heard two vague voices coming out.

"...It's such a mess inside, so there's nothing good about it?"

"If there is any, you will find out if you look for it!"

Yu Mu glanced at Luo An unobtrusively, and saw Luo An made a booing gesture to him, and made another mouth shape.

Thief.

Yu Mu nodded, and pulled Luo An back to the safe stairs.

"Call the police!"

Luo An didn't know how many times Yu Mu had heard the police. It seemed that there was nothing that the police couldn't solve.

But in the current situation, it is not very good for the two of them to go in head-on.

The end of the year is very chaotic, the rich are enjoying success, and the poor are trying to "become rich". Who knows if there is something in it that only needs money but not life.

Yu Mu finally dialed the police station without hindrance this time, and put down the phone after a quick explanation: "Ten minutes, I'll be here soon!"

Luo An hummed, took out his phone for some reason, and first sent a sorry and crying emoji, and then sent the location to Xie Shiyin.

It must be too late to return to the cloud environment, so I still have to tell Xie Shiyin so that he won't be in a hurry.

But Luo An didn't expect that the expression was still circling, and the position behind it was already a red exclamation mark.

Seeing that Luo An's expression was not very good, Yu Mu asked in a low voice, "What's the matter? Are there any valuables inside?"

Luo An shook his head: "No, it's because I couldn't send the message to my brother!"

Yu Mu glanced at it, and saw three words on Luo An's dialogue box.

Thank you brother.

That man's surname is Xie?

Yu Mu lost his mind for a moment, and suddenly his mind tensed up, as if his brain circuit had been forcibly replaced.

"...Could it be that there is no net in the safety staircase?"

Luo An could only try to walk away, and re-sent several messages, all of which failed without exception.

Xie Shiyin's phone has never lost contact!

A business trip ahead of time... Blizzard weather... Xie Shiyin knew that he was impatient with the cold, so he fell asleep in the hotel?

Luo An was a little anxious, and was about to retreat into the dark stairs to find another way, when the light above his head suddenly turned on.

The old and disrepaired lamp turned out not to be broken, but to have a bad connection.

Yu Mu stretched out his hand and said to Luo An: "Don't worry Luo Luo, the police will be here soon, and the people inside haven't come out yet, even if they come out, they will be blocked at the entrance of the community!"

Luo An didn't know what to say, and was about to turn around when the door in front of him was pushed open.

A voice was cursing.