Chapter 62

afternoon.

Xie's emergency meeting was held.

Several leaders came from above and were talking with Xie Shiyin.

"This time the money laundering is very aggressive, but the other party's actions are very fast and skillful. Our people didn't catch any clues. Mr. Xie, I think I will have to trouble you-"

Xie Shiyin's eyebrows twitched, "I know, I will temporarily stabilize the market."

The person next to him immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and then said: "It's not peaceful recently. I heard from the big leader that it seems that someone is suspected of bringing illegal equipment into the country. The above has already contacted a person from the special work department to deal with this matter." It's over."

Xie Shiyin: "Special Work Office?"

"Yes, there are some mysterious people who only have code names. We don't know the specific identities, but I heard that many of them are double-faced spies."

Xie Shiyin was not interested in some of the institutional settings of human beings, so he turned away after hearing it.

He raised his wrist subconsciously, but realized that he hadn't worn a watch for a long time because he was wearing a vine branch ring. Lin Zhu who was on the side noticed the boss's movement and reminded him intimately: "Mr. Xie, it's half past four."

At 4:30, there is still more than an hour before school ends in Luo An, and when Ling Gu finishes his make-up lessons, it will probably be six o'clock.

Xie Shiyin said in a low voice, "Let the driver pick up Mr. Xiao later."

Lin Qi swiped on the tablet: "Okay, there is a meeting at seven o'clock in the evening..."

Xie's work was proceeding in an orderly manner, and at the high-speed exit of Jiangcheng, a car drove past after automatic identification.

"Human things are still very useful, and their technology is interesting," Qu Zhu stretched, "I have to watch the scenery all the way here, I see that your phone has rang several times."

Tu Meng said: "I replied to the 'employer' message in the rest area before."

"Don't look at it?"

"It's okay, I'll find you a hotel first."

Qu Zhu said casually: "Okay, you like to play this kind of thing, I don't like it, which one are you going to do first?"

Tu Meng: "In order not to scare the snakes, you have to pretend to be a bad guy first, and when you find a time to let the human cubs go, the rest will be easy."

Mu Cangxi is extremely dangerous to human beings. To him, it just scratches an itch and removes innocent people. Without constraints, other things are easy to say.

Bilateral tasks have to be done one by one.

"It's over as soon as possible, it's important to find the dragon cub," Qu Zhu reminded.

Tu Meng hummed.

The car was driving downstairs of Jiangcheng Hotel, Tu Meng got out of the car and set up a penthouse suite for Qu Zhu, and the two walked into the elevator one after the other.

Only halfway up the elevator, Tu Meng's phone rang.

Qu Zhu motioned for him to answer, so the man swiped open the phone.

"Hello."

Qu Zhu knew which line Tu Meng was answering with just one ear, and his expression moved slightly, listening to the voice on the other side of the phone.