Chapter 72

Pregnant Wurm...!

Luo An exclaimed: "Ms. Ning really has a cub??"

Xie Shiyin smiled and nodded: "Yes, I didn't expect them to move so fast."

Luo An twitched in Xie Shiyin's arms, and faced the man face to face: "Is...is it a little dragon's egg?"

Xie Shiyin: "Yes, little dragon egg, but only when you are born do you know the properties of the dragon egg."

Luo An's mood is like a roller coaster, one moment is full of blessings and excitement, and the other moment is the sense of unreality of a big fantasy event happening around him.

There are cubs... there are cubs...

"Do all pregnant dragons have to go back to the Dragon Cave?" Luo An asked suddenly.

Xie Shiyin pondered for a few seconds: "It is reasonable to say that this is the case. In fact, there is no hard requirement, but the big dragons always want to give their partners the safest environment. Except for the Dragon Cave, other places are not trusted in their eyes. appoint."

Luo An's eyes widened, and Xie Shiyin continued to say: "Even if Gong Sui doesn't look for me, I still want to find a chance to go back. In a few hundred years, our dragon cave is probably deserted."

Luo An murmured: "Our... Dragon Cave?"

Xie Shiyin looked at him: "Yes, it is higher than the cloud realm, but it is very safe. It is a private domain and no other dragons will enter it. The inside is as big as a maze. An'an can play hide-and-seek there."

Playing hide and seek at home...?

As expected of you, Xie Shiyin, a pure boss without adulteration.

"Wait, you mean... I'll go back with you?"

Xie Shiyin looked at Luo An, apparently feeling that his problem was minor: "With me here, don't worry about asking for leave."

I'm not worried, but what's the matter with Xie Shiyin taking his wife with him on an escort mission?

Xie Shiyin knew what Luo An was thinking when he saw Luo An's expression.

"We won't delay things. We keep a proper distance from them. Besides, Gong Sui is not a vegetarian. He only called me because he cares too much about his partner. I can show up when they need it."

Luo An: "Hey, how long have I been in school... how long will it take me to go back and forth to the Dragon Cave?"

It is true that Xie Shiyin has not gone back for many years. At this time, he thought for a moment and fixed the route in his mind before saying: "If you stay in the Dragon Cave, it will take one month, and if you don't stay, it will take about 20 days."

Luo An straightened his waist: "What? It takes so long for the dragon? Where is the dragon cave??"

Xie Shiyin fondled the little friend's head: "At the end of the mountains and seas."

Luo An is completely incapable of imagining, there are snow peaks and grasslands, and there are mountains and seas at this time, no wonder humans can't find them, if they can find them, there will be ghosts!

"I still have an exam at the end of the month, I wonder if I can make it in time... Ah!" Luo An suddenly exclaimed, leaning over his waist, took out his phone, and found a message.

He promised to send it to Yu Mu!

Tickets are available at the end of this month!

Xie Shiyin looked down at Luo An's dancing fingers, "What? An An has other things to do?"